The World's Most Magical Celebration - Walt Disney World's 50th anniversary

TTA94

Hours were just extended into June. No super early closures signaling Hard Ticket. MK/Epcot would be open late enough for Pyro but F! needs help in the DHS Hours Department.....

Hours extension starts the 25th of this month, but I certainly doubt we’ll see any show return that soon. Though I’d love to be wrong.

DoleWhipDrea

Besides calling cast back and having to re-train with new procedures in place, plus needing at least some rehearsal time, Fantasmic! is going to need more than just a couple of weeks before coming back.

I’m sure Disney’s hope with a lot of entertainment is to get things open by summer.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
It's been said that Vacc. for all risk groups opens or is available by 4/19.
For first jab? By that account add up to 14 weeks for ultimate effectiveness. Assuming everyone had it on that day.

(Talking about jab timelines, not night show timelines)

ToTBellHop

Vacc Jabs. How it relates to TDO, IDK
It relates because it provides legal cover to the company. The presumption is that most states will see supply exceed demand for vaccine within 3 weeks. That puts second doses by May 28 for those interested. And, I’m sure by coincidence, Disney has decided to open a new land in California a week after that.

😉

jrhwdw

It relates because it provides legal cover to the company. The presumption is that most states will see supply exceed demand for vaccine within 3 weeks. That puts second doses by May 28 for those interested. And, I’m sure by coincidence, Disney has decided to open a new land in California a week after that.

😉
CA being open to Out Of State Guests June 15 doesn't hurt either.......

CastAStone

5th gate? Just build a new resort Bob.
Premium Member
Hours extension starts the 25th of this month, but I certainly doubt we’ll see any show return that soon. Though I’d love to be wrong.
I’m not sure what you mean. Hours right now are
MK 8-9
EP 11-11
HS 9-8
AK 8-8

Hours starting on the 25th are the same except Epcot closes an hour earlier, at 10.

Then on 5/2 AK shortens by an Hour, and 10 days later Epcot shortens by another hour. So park hours now are as good as they’re getting for a while.

TTA94

I’m not sure what you mean. Hours right now are
MK 8-9
EP 11-11
HS 9-8
AK 8-8

Hours starting on the 25th are the same except Epcot closes an hour earlier, at 10.

Then on 5/2 AK shortens by an Hour, and 10 days later Epcot shortens by another hour. So park hours now are as good as they’re getting for a while.

Was just going by when the new hours start. I know they have not changed much.

TTA94

😉

Possible more things could happen around the same time frame as the new land?

TTA94

While we don’t know what or if WDW will get a Ann. Theme song, there are some good ear worm songs out there right now from SDL: “Magical Surprise” and “Light Inside You”. Then from HKDL: “Love The Memory”. I hope WDW doesn’t, continue to, let us down IF they do come up with a theme song. That’s the least they could do IMO, and with all the artists out there I’m sure they could come up with a amazing song.

Giss Neric

While we don’t know what or if WDW will get a Ann. Theme song, there are some good ear worm songs out there right now from SDL: “Magical Surprise” and “Light Inside You”. Then from HKDL: “Love The Memory”. I hope WDW doesn’t, continue to, let us down IF they do come up with a theme song. That’s the least they could do IMO, and with all the artists out there I’m sure they could come up with a amazing song.
I don't like SDL 5th Anniversary theme song. It's not as memorable or ear worm worthy. Disneyland's 60th Live the Magic is great. I'm pretty sure there will be one for the 50th since it's THE 50th.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom