The World's Most Magical Celebration - Walt Disney World's 50th anniversary

Haymarket2008

I'm still hopeful that ~half of them (admittedly my original number was 15), might survive, even if on a delayed tiemtable to be opened during a later portion of the 50th celebration.

C'mon give us some hints! We're starving out here!

(I'm genuinely thrilled to hear that there may be some hope. I'm more than okay with it being a rolled out process as opposed to the DL's 60th where everything was, for the most part, completed in the first 3 months.)

jrhwdw

Hours were just extended into June. No super early closures signaling Hard Ticket. MK/Epcot would be open late enough for Pyro but F! needs help in the DHS Hours Department.....

jrhwdw

Axing the Main Street Theater was one of the stupidest decisions to come out recently. Would’ve been great for capacity needs & provided that needed show element @ MK

Isn’t that temporary?
I thought it was completely dead? But I'm NOT an insider so please don't quote me!

As for Show Element, we have the Castle Stage. When is that supposed to be done anyway??? In time for Summer? 50th? I agree that it would be nice to have a 2nd Stage! Like what Tomorrowland had in the 80/90's!

uncle jimmy

Premium Member
Perhaps it’s not playing at that time ?
Despicable Me Reaction GIF

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom