News Tron coaster coming to the Magic Kingdom

Bocabear

I had only read the hype of the attraction they never ended up building...Then I waited in an hour line thinking it was going to be amazing...A Flash Fire, Wild tigers...Oh Boy!...
Then we finally boarded the boat and I was like... WTH is this?!?!? aside from only being a 1 minute ride...lol It was such a disappointment.

RSoxNo1

I waited in that line when it was in soft opening. 3 hours of my life I will never get back
If you're going for any attraction shortly after it opens (or even ahead of opening) you're going to "pay a premium" so to say for your wait in line.

I'd wait 30-45 minutes for Kong. No more.

TTA94

Not holding my breath but If work does resume sooner than expected, I wonder how much work they could get done by October? Probably not even close enough to open the RR.

Seanual757

Not holding my breath but If work does resume sooner than expected, I wonder how much work they could get done by October? Probably not even close enough to open the RR.

The majority of the work will be inside as well as the hardscape and complete the one large deck slab that still needs to be poured. I would not expect to see the RR open until 2022.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom