News Spring Break and Easter 2021 crowd watch

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
I guess city folks never get outside of the concrete. Gators range far and wide in the Southeast. We get them on the beaches, rivers, ponds, lakes...everywhere. They get as far north as Atlanta.

Carolinas, actually. I can remember visiting the USS North Carolina when I was a kid and they were sleeping/cruising around the hull. The intercostals make for easy transit/good eating

"El Gran Magnifico"

Bring Me A Shrubbery
Premium Member
I doubt it however a number of Central FL dining locations serve gator,

Gator's Dockside ( multiple locations )
Gatorland
Catfish Place ( Kissimmee and St Cloud locations ) also serve turtle and frog legs

I go to Gator's Dockside frequently. The one in Clermont and sometimes the one on the way back from a trip in Kissimmee. That's something at least a place or two in Disney should serve.

JoeCamel

I go to Gator's Dockside frequently. The one in Clermont and sometimes the one on the way back from a trip in Kissimmee. That's something at least a place or two in Disney should serve.
Aunt Polly's - fresh fried.....

alli.jpeg

credit : Mistermotion

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
While wait times weren’t terribly long, it did not feel that crowded at DHS yesterday.

Trying to start figuring out how long actual wait times are based on where you start to queue. 😀 For example: RnRC was 30 minutes for us yesterday and we got into the queue at Rock Your Face, and we were on the ride in 30 minutes. MMRR was posted as 50 and we got on in about 35. Hard to describe where we got in line, the circle in front of the ride where the High School Musical show used to run? Where the BAH once resided?

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
While wait times weren’t terribly long, it did not feel that crowded at DHS yesterday.

Trying to start figuring out how long actual wait times are based on where you start to queue. 😀 For example: RnRC was 30 minutes for us yesterday and we got into the queue at Rock Your Face, and we were on the ride in 30 minutes. MMRR was posted as 50 and we got on in about 35. Hard to describe where we got in line, the circle in front of the ride where the High School Musical show used to run? Where the BAH once resided?

I would guess the standard wait times are overstated...that’s the best policy.

But I wonder how long it took them to remember/figure out how to gauge them? They been staring at that bizarre fastpass countdown screen for close to 10 years 🤪

Last edited:

Daily Magic

Surprised they haven’t extended the hours yet for the first and second full weeks in April. Hoping they at least add an hour or two...

Tinker218

We are going next Thursday, the 25th for our first time since Covid. We are going with our son and his family for a quick 4 night 5 day trip. I am very glad he has a job that allowed him to book a VIP tour for us on our second day. He knew crowds would be insane and really wanted his children to get on all their favorite rides. It is going to be a very long day, but we can enjoy the other days By not having to race around all day. We will go to the parks in the morning and enjoy the pool in the afternoon.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom