News Spring Break and Easter 2021 crowd watch

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
It seems if they sell you "Park Hopper" option you should be be able to use it...

Technically...you can. It’s less product for full price. You know that going in.

But here’s where the consumer fails: why are you paying the full price from 2019 for tickets and features under the current condition?

Answer: because you can’t control yourself...so you don’t make them adjust.

People are renewing annual passes they don’t plan on/haven’t used. Talk about Stockholm syndrome.

Touchdown

People are renewing annual passes they don’t plan on/haven’t used. Talk about Stockholm syndrome.
1. Agree people paying full price are suckers
2. I’m not paying full price, I’ve got substantial discounts on my room for my 2 Covid trips (40%, 30%) so it made it worthwhile to me (and I wouldn’t have gone at full price)
3. I renewed because I believe things will be normal by the end of my pass, probably by my next trip after my May one (October)

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
1. Agree people paying full price are suckers
2. I’m not paying full price, I’ve got substantial discounts on my room for my 2 Covid trips (40%, 30%) so it made it worthwhile to me (and I wouldn’t have gone at full price)
3. I renewed because I believe things will be normal by the end of my pass, probably by my next trip after my May one (October)

You sold it till #3...

People renewed as a knee jerk...fearing that their pass will go away. But if they scrap the program, you get sunseted in short time anyway.

In the meantime...your loaning Disney your money.

Touchdown

You sold it till #3...

People renewed as a knee jerk...fearing that their pass will go away. But if they scrap the program, you get sunseted in short time anyway.

I’m going to use it like always, if Covid continues so will the discounts.

38053WDW

Technically...you can. It’s less product for full price. You know that going in.

But here’s where the consumer fails: why are you paying the full price from 2019 for tickets and features under the current condition?

Answer: because you can’t control yourself...so you don’t make them adjust.

We usually rent through DVC's because their are deals out there in this "climate" .. and the "don't make them adjust" - I've been saying that for like what, 20 years now! You would think in this "climate" prices would drop but as we see year by year .. they don't adjust and Disney knows this... You don't (didn't) have 6 months ADR's for nothing! Come on Space 220!!!

"El Gran Magnifico"

Bring Me A Shrubbery
Premium Member
Problem with that tweet is that there isn’t any room on the floor in Mexico and it’s always full with that junk spread around. They can’t do that now.

I think in this case that’s not representative. Those “marketplaces” where meant to be shoulder to shoulder. All of them.

How long you figure until someone attempts to climb the pyramid?

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
I like the PPE of the cast members. If the guest are screaming in their face the spit will hit the face shield of the cast member.

Anyone doing that should be roughly ejected from the park and should talk to the sheriffs department

How long you figure until someone attempts to climb the pyramid?

It’s happened a thousand times

Lilofan

I guess you’ve never visited the Everglades? You have to walk around the gators that have draped themselves on the sidewalk! Ha
I recall also US1 between Marathon and Key West. There is a sign saying alligator crossing and the speed limit lowers in the mile marker ( don't remember which mile marker ). Its a beautiful drive though to MM1 Key West.

"El Gran Magnifico"

Bring Me A Shrubbery
Premium Member
I guess you’ve never visited the Everglades? You have to walk around the gators that have draped themselves on the sidewalk! Ha

Ah. Shark Valley

1615828772386.png

networkpro

In the Parks
Yes
You sold it till #3...

With the Fed pumping money into the economy and keeping the interest rates low, loans are not generating any meaningful returns anyway.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom