News New Park Entrance coming to Epcot

TTA94

Im sure the new Epcot Anthem will be included in there somewhere? So that will be original. Just hope they release it lol. As for the rest, original or not, it sounds great so far and so far it’s not “Disney Songs” so if I were all you guys I wouldn’t be complaining lol. It could be much worse.

Inspired Figment

Yeah, overall I like the fact that they’ve kept it sounding “grand & epic” in tone. That and I think we ‘all’ can agree it’s a godsend that it isn’t a bunch of Disney movie songs cobbled together into a loop. Ultimately though, I just hope the melodies are memorable and maybe perhaps in the future they’ll think of adding in some reorchestrated renditions of some of the more iconic EPCOT themes we know.. (like One Little Spark & Golden Dream for instance). But yeah.. we shall see.

Last edited:

The Rocketeer

I love the flags! So far from what I'm hearing I don't care for the music. I will reserve judgment until I've heard the entire thing, but it would be a slap in the face to not have at least a reworked One Little Spark in there...

Brer Oswald

I don't hate it. But the previous loop was one of the only things in the park that I would have said is entirely excellent. Even the songs representing the less desireable attractions sounded great. It all added character and unique personality to the park.

Surferboy567

Like, I won't deny they sound nice. It's just...I guess I had better expectations since the DHS loop was the most recently updated one. They couldn't even re-work One Little Spark into it anywhere.
Yea, I agree overall I am disappointed (now I haven’t heard it in full yet) but it really needs those EPCOT themes that just ooze character. I am not saying the old loop was perfect, it was starting to show it’s age but why not incorporate EPCOT music into a...EPCOT entrance loop?

Maybe it will sound great once I hear it in full but not sure.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom