News New Park Entrance coming to Epcot

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster

PHOTOS - Flags flying over the new EPCOT main entrance​

Epcot_Full_41185.jpg

trainplane3

Most BGM has always been sourced from existing material.
Chunks of the innoventions loops, the entirety of WoL, Soarin' parts, and pre-RoE strike me as the obvious ones in Epcot. What else are there?

Edit: But to not have your entrance loop be completely original is very disappointing. DHS got a nice loop featuring Disney movies but in a jazz/swing format. It's not my favorite but I still enjoy it.

Last edited:

mightynine

Most BGM has always been sourced from existing material.

Yeah, I’m picking more than anything. It’s not like they haven’t done this before with the Illuminations before the show loop, or the Soarin’ exit loop.

Also, it’s tough to have an entrance loop with your pavilion’s themes when at least two or three are either still under construction, haven’t opened or had their refresh postponed.

peter11435

Chunks of the innoventions loops, the entirety of WoL, Soarin' parts, and pre-RoE strike me as the obvious ones in Epcot. What else are there?

Edit: But to not have your entrance loop be completely original is very disappointing. DHS got a nice loop featuring Disney movies but in a jazz/swing format. It's not my favorite but I still enjoy it.
And soarin, and and loops all around world showcase, and the land.... etc

Surferboy567

I am also a fan of the HWS new loop, you never hear it be talked about!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom