The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

wdwfan4ver

My younger's island in Animal Crossing: New Horizons is going to be snow free after February and will be turned into a big tropical island that has a community.

This arrived on the island on Monday for a Celebration that includes dancing in the game:
3795925-img_8049.jpg

Just be happy groundhogs were not put in the game.

King Racoon 77

Thank you sir. You were an inspiration.
Premium Member
My younger's island in Animal Crossing: New Horizons is going to be snow free after February and will be turned into a big tropical island that has a community.

This arrived on the island on Monday for a Celebration that includes dancing in the game:
3795925-img_8049.jpg

There was a mole/groundhog site that you could buy. So I was told 🤭

MinnieM123

Premium Member
@MinnieM123 , still snow around this mornin’...just unprecedented crazy for us...!!!!!!! :joyfull::hilarious:

View attachment 533793View attachment 533794View attachment 533795

Wow, nice snow, but trying to limit my (usual, snow) enthusiasm and just be supportive of you and your neighbors, because of all the issues in your area, due to the colder temperatures, etc.

(I saw on the news today that some people are getting outrageous electric power bills -- even some whose power has been off for days??!!) Yikes! Crazy down there. :cautious:

You've had a positive attitude through all this, and that helps to maintain your sanity. Really hoping the water, etc., all gets fixed for you and your neighbors. Fingers crossed, and pixie dust.

Rista1313

3795925-img_8049.jpg

We missed it because we were in Las Vegas.... so colorful!

Tuvalu

Premium Member
Hi All... hope you are doing well! Lots of snow here in Michigan. Luckily we missed a bunch this week as we were in Las Vegas again! It wasn't hot... but it was low 60's most days... I'll take it!

p.s. @Tuvalu I thought of you because we ate at Earl of Sandwich in Vegas for the first time... and I had that Turkey sandwich... boy is that yummy!
Hey friend!
Good to see you! You’ve been missed!
Yep, that Holiday Turkey sammie is a winner. I was able to enjoy one earlier this month at the Disney Springs location.

donaldtoo

Wow, nice snow, but trying to limit my (usual, snow) enthusiasm and just be supportive of you and your neighbors, because of all the issues in your area, due to the colder temperatures, etc.

(I saw on the news today that some people are getting outrageous electric power bills -- even some whose power has been off for days??!!) Yikes! Crazy down there. :cautious:

You've had a positive attitude through all this, and that helps to maintain your sanity. Really hoping the water, etc., all gets fixed for you and your neighbors. Fingers crossed, and pixie dust.

No worries, you can be as enthusiastic as you want, as it’s just so out of the ordinary...!!! :)
Not to make light either, as many have had major issues and worse, but, gettin’ all outta’ sorts ain’t gonna’ fix anything.

Yep, there are scams, just like with any emergency situation almost anywhere. If it’s an actual bill from a legit power supplier, they’ll be reported and won’t get away with it.

As always, thanks for your concern, Minnie...!!! :)

As an update, though...

When DWifey and youngest DD went to the grocery store earlier, DWifey slipped on the ice and hurt her bad knee. They’re currently at the ER down the road, double masked with face shields. They’re still waiting so no word yet. More Pixie dust for her, please.
I’m home (gettin’ ready to go pic up DS from work) on dog watch and water duty. If the water comes back on and there’s an issue, I have the cover to the cutoff by the street already off and a big crescent wrench to shut it down quickly.

Fun times...!!!!!!! :joyfull::hilarious:;)

MinnieM123

Premium Member
No worries, you can be as enthusiastic as you want, as it’s just so out of the ordinary...!!! :)
Not to make light either, as many have had major issues and worse, but, gettin’ all outta’ sorts ain’t gonna’ fix anything.

Yep, there are scams, just like with any emergency situation almost anywhere. If it’s an actual bill from a legit power supplier, they’ll be reported and won’t get away with it.

As an update, though...

When DWifey and youngest DD went to the grocery store earlier, DWifey slipped on the ice and hurt her bad knee. They’re currently at the ER down the road, double masked with face shields. They’re still waiting so no word yet. More Pixie dust for her, please.
I’m home (gettin’ ready to go pic up DS from work) on dog watch and water duty. If the water comes back on and there’s an issue, I have the cover to the cutoff by the street already off and a big crescent wrench to shut it down quickly.

I hope DWifey's knee isn't injured too badly, and that she can just come home and rest.

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Hi All... hope you are doing well! Lots of snow here in Michigan. Luckily we missed a bunch this week as we were in Las Vegas again! It wasn't hot... but it was low 60's most days... I'll take it!

p.s. @Tuvalu I thought of you because we ate at Earl of Sandwich in Vegas for the first time... and I had that Turkey sandwich... boy is that yummy!

You're back! We missed you! Greetings. :happy:

93boomer

Premium Member

As an update, though...

Sending lots! Hope she’s ok.

Figgy1

Premium Member

As an update, though...

Sending prayers and pixie dust

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom