Super Bowl MVP Parade 2021

Lilofan

Bucs had a floating boat parade in Tampa Bay. Brady tossed the Lombardi Trophy from one boat to another. That would be hilarious if the trophy was dropped and sank to the bottom of the waters of Tampa Bay.

OG Runner

Bucs had a floating boat parade in Tampa Bay. Brady tossed the Lombardi Trophy from one boat to another. That would be hilarious if the trophy was dropped and sank to the bottom of the waters of Tampa Bay.

Rob Gronkowski actually dented one the Patriots Lombardi trophies clowning around with.

JIMINYCR

Less than meh. Sound was horrible, bad video, and what was that dancing with jock straps on their heads? Didnt anyone think to mention to them how this would appear?
At first glance I immediately thought we were getting a Monty Python skit on the field.
9669681996_fd0fe4c1d8_b.jpg

Gumby.jpg

OG Runner

Less than meh. Sound was horrible, bad video, and what was that dancing with jock straps on their heads? Didnt anyone think to mention to them how this would appear?
At first glance I immediately thought we were getting a Monty Python skit on the field.
View attachment 531603

View attachment 531604
I actually found out the "jock straps" had to do with one of his songs. He had a pretty bad auto accident and
needed reconstructive surgery. Those were bandages, not jock straps.

JIMINYCR

I actually found out the "jock straps" had to do with one of his songs. He had a pretty bad auto accident and
needed reconstructive surgery. Those were bandages, not jock straps.
I knew they werent jock straps, but on a football field the connection sure appeared to be there. Wasnt aware of the accident and apparently many others missed the connection of bandages to his accident and to the song because theres plenty of memes going out about the jock strap dancers at the SB. Maybe there should have been some message prior to the dance filling in those of us who are not followers of his music.

NelleBelle

I knew they werent jock straps, but on a football field the connection sure appeared to be there. Wasnt aware of the accident and apparently many others missed the connection of bandages to his accident and to the song because theres plenty of memes going out about the jock strap dancers at the SB. Maybe there should have been some message prior to the dance filling in those of us who are not followers of his music.
While I like his music, I really did not care for the half-time show this year. But I absolutely mentioned to my husband that they were wearing jock straps! 🤣 There were a whole lot of memes but a few a my favs were...

JIMINYCR

While I like his music, I really did not care for the half-time show this year. But I absolutely mentioned to my husband that they were wearing jock straps! 🤣 There were a whole lot of memes but a few a my favs were...

Yes, theres always great memes that get posted about everything. Some are extremely hilarious. Never lose your sense of humor !!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom