The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
Just about two years ago in August, if I remember correctly. There was some speculation that it might have contributed to the nodule malfunction that caused me to need a Pacemaker last September. I don't even remember what my heart rate was at the time I think the number was to high to remember. The doctors said that it probably didn't appear to bother it right away, but weakened it until it started to fail. I was 70 years old at the time. That old pump had been pumping for a long time. So the damn thing tried to get me twice. Even though that particular comment from them was merely theory, again, I can't say it often enough, Sepsis is a very bad thing.

Yes sepsis is a very bad thing. My mom passed away because of that almost 9 years ago (9 years in February) now because of sepsis. I'm glad that you were able to fight through it.

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
I have 3 sizes of dog kennels. New puppy and growing Pup. Today Carl watched me as I brought in the Large kennel into my sons house, I only used the XL one for a Golden that took too long to be trusted not crated while I was at work.

First Carl watched me disassemble his puppy crate. Then watched me assemble Big Boy Crate.

He was concerned. He crawls into his crate when he is tired at times and leaves it when he wants while they are home.

65FDB8D2-3649-41A5-8BD1-46A9AAB7B294.jpeg
It really is too small now at 4 months

He stares at me from above as I assemble big boy crate.

211527E8-801E-494C-9F75-9AFC911C6348.jpeg

Dang I’m tired. I’m trying to cope but the wrinkles on the top of my head say otherwise

84600ABA-4734-41C6-99F7-94448EFFAA68.jpeg
Better adjust

07A64836-3E31-4991-A956-1F35BC0F4297.jpeg

King Racoon 77

Thank you sir. You were an inspiration.
Premium Member
Full House Reaction GIF
Miss Piggy Whatever GIF by Sky

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom