Rumor Spaceship Earth Redo Shelved Indefinitely

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
Yep. Too true.

The projectors need replacing. Again. And WDI were so happy with the seamless projection effect in 2007 too.

So I wasn’t imagining things last March, nor was one of my sons last August. Good to know I’m not losing my mind (or eyesight). 😉

montyz81

Any insiders willing to shed some light on the status of SSE 5.0?? It's been real quiet.
I bet you 2023 at the earliest to start this redo. Pop Century sat incomplete for what, 10 years after 9/11? This being much smaller, I would expect it to be 2 years minimum before they start reworking the redo.

aladdin2007

I bet you 2023 at the earliest to start this redo. Pop Century sat incomplete for what, 10 years after 9/11? This being much smaller, I would expect it to be 2 years minimum before they start reworking the redo.

It needs it before that, after riding today it sounded worse than ever and horribly bumpy. white flood lights glaring into your face after the lift in the caveman scenes exposing everything, no show quality in place at all till ancient Egypt....the load and unload has become so dingy...just seemed really sad.

the.dreamfinder

And Chapek is the troll?
1610217416761.jpeg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom