News Walt Disney World theme parks increase capacity but see longer waits and less physical distancing

Miss Bella

We went through all this back in July, hospitals are being overrun, antecdotal stories everywhere, but alas the ended up fine, the hospitals and staff were able to handle it, yes stresssful but they got through it. That is what hospitals do. have you forgotten that.
I remember back in July when I said multi- generational housing and family parties were the main cause of the spread and I got a beat down for comparing a family party with loved ones to a non-essential trip to WDW. Fast forward 4 months and were getting a beat down for wanting to spend a holiday with our loved ones. Whatever fits their narrative...you just got a roll with it.

GoofGoof

Premium Member
I feel partially responsible for this off topic tangent. Comparing Covid to car accidents or it’s just old people dying so who cares, etc, etc are all way off topic here. Take it all to the general Covid thread, or just go there and read the 58 other times the same things were discussed.

DisneyCane

I feel partially responsible for this off topic tangent. Comparing Covid to car accidents or it’s just old people dying so who cares, etc, etc are all way off topic here. Take it all to the general Covid thread, or just go there and read the 58 other times the same things were discussed.
A couple of days ago when I contributed to this tangent I actually thought I was posting in the other thread when I replied either to you or somebody that had replied to you.

If the mods could move all these off topic posts to the other thread, that would be great.

legwand77

legwand77

That has been ongoing since the restrictions were put in place. First you have to agree on how to implement it. Waving the magic OK wand will not make it happen
As the article states CDC will not block the move. The US side would happen pretty fast, of course UK and Europe will not move as fast.

Miss Bella

Doesn't mean people from UK are going to suddenly start traveling to the US.
I'm sure there are some that would like to go WDW, but I think they would most likely still have to quarantine. There's been a lot of lock down protest in the UK and the EU with ten of thousands showing up. The media doesn't cover it, but you can find them on you tube and twitter. I wouldn't necessarily say people aren't ready to travel.

Parker in NYC

It's funny how China is still so condemned for spreading the virus overseas. But now, angry folks who are protesting that they can't travel are super willing to continue aiding in that spread.

Jrb1979

Testing everyone traveling by car is about as feasible as printing money and handing it out. If it does open up international travel that would be great. They need a quicker accurate test though.
By car you can't control. I was more talking about air travel.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom