News Reflections of Earth confirmed to be replaced by Harmonious

TTA94

The song Disney’s used in their recent animated short made me immediately think about Harmonious lol. The song is called “Love Is A Compass”. Wouldn’t be a bad choice 🙂

TTA94

Obviously right now many of us don’t know what Harm will actually be when it debuts, but based on what we have heard, I am curious if a full Holiday show is inevitable, not sure about 2021 depending on how things go I guess and when the original show actually debuts.
Maybe something along the lines of WOCs Winter Dreams? Seems like there could be a lot of potential for a full holiday nighttime show and Epcot could use it since it has been the weakest park in terms of nighttime holiday entertainment.

techgeek

Seems like there could be a lot of potential for a full holiday nighttime show and Epcot could use it since it has been the weakest park in terms of nighttime holiday entertainment.

Historically... Candlelight, a World Showcase full of holiday storytellers, and the Peace on Earth RoE tag you consider the weakest nighttime holiday park offering??

TTA94

Historically... Candlelight, a World Showcase full of holiday storytellers, and the Peace on Earth RoE tag you consider the weakest nighttime holiday park offering??

Didn’t used to be weak, but more and more it has weakened with the lack of Lights of Winter and now the RoE tag.

TTA94

Don’t get me wrong, the Lights of Winter were nice, but I don’t think their loss weakened the nighttime lineup that much.

True. I guess my point is Epcot keeps loosing things. Now we lost the RoEs Peace On Earth tag. Then again in all fairness had Covid not happened maybe the tag would have been added to EF. But hopefully Harmonious does bring something holiday related... for better or for worse lol.

jrhwdw

True. I guess my point is Epcot keeps loosing things. Now we lost the RoEs Peace On Earth tag. Then again in all fairness had Covid not happened maybe the tag would have been added to EF. But hopefully Harmonious does bring something holiday related... for better or for worse lol.
I wouldn't blame COVID for no POE Tag in 2019. TDO I might blame...they had no trouble putting the Countdown Tag after EF on NYE. IDK why they didn't bother with POE, EF was too new maybe?
Welp, I guess this pretty much answers the question if EF is coming back soon.

IDK, Does EF/Harm. ALWAYS have to be at 9?? On here, we all know the other Nighttime Spectaculars' times were always pushed earlier in winter.

TTA94

I wouldn't blame COVID for no POE Tag in 2019. TDO I might blame...they had no trouble putting the Countdown Tag after EF on NYE. IDK why they didn't bother with POE, EF was too new maybe?

IDK, Does EF/Harm. ALWAYS have to be at 9?? On here, we all know the other Nighttime Spectaculars' times were always pushed earlier in winter.

Imagine if Harmonious did have a Holiday version like WOCs Winter Dreams, Plus fireworks! I think it could be pretty amazing! Arguably a show not meant for Epcot... but with a few adjustments I could totally see it fitting the “Global Celebration of Disney Music” theme. Love the idea or hate it, like some would, I think it would be the most popular nighttime show at WDW for the Holidays and top anything MK has.

TTA94

I am curious about the soundtrack to Harmonious if it will include the female singer that typically is in Steve Davison’s shows. No clue what her name is but she sings the opening song “A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Makes” and “Can You Feel The Love Tonight” in DLPs Disney Illuminations and also WOCs Winter Dreams.

IMDREW

I am curious about the soundtrack to Harmonious if it will include the female singer that typically is in Steve Davison’s shows. No clue what her name is but she sings the opening song “A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Makes” and “Can You Feel The Love Tonight” in DLPs Disney Illuminations and also WOCs Winter Dreams.
Heather Headley.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom