News Reflections of Earth confirmed to be replaced by Harmonious

TTA94

This might be debatable but I think we should be lucky “a brand new show” is even still in the plans for next year, due to Covid. It may be the only brand new entertainment offering for WDWs 50th at this point. Harmonious could have been scrapped and we’d be stuck with EF, or pushed off for a few more years, or held off until Epcot’s 40th in 2022.... which I do question that. May not be completely out of the question depending on how 2021 plays out.

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
This might be debatable but I think we should be lucky “a brand new show” is even still in the plans for next year, due to Covid. It may be the only brand new entertainment offering for WDWs 50th at this point. Harmonious could have been scrapped and we’d be stuck with EF, or pushed off for a few more years, or held off until Epcot’s 40th in 2022.... which I do question that. May not be completely out of the question depending on how 2021 plays out.

I would agree with that sentiment. We could be stuck with EF... 🤮

TTA94

I would agree with that sentiment. We could be stuck with EF... 🤮

For some odd reason I wouldn’t mind seeing EF again, but only for a very short period! lol.

Harmonious may not be the ideal RoE replacement, but at least visually it should be pleasing? Not sure if the words amazing and jaw dropping will be appropriate for Harm? Maybe @marni1971 or @Magic Feather can comment on that lol.

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
Once Upon a Time is a WDAS clip show. Harmonious (while using Disney IP generously, specifically music) is not that.

Also, as technically complex as RoE was, Harmonious might objectively top it in that department, for better or worse.

One of those things that we'll have to see for ourselves to judge, it seems. :) But your second sentence gives me hope.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
For some odd reason I wouldn’t mind seeing EF again, but only for a very short period! lol.

Harmonious may not be the ideal RoE replacement, but at least visually it should be pleasing? Not sure if the words amazing and jaw dropping will be appropriate for Harm? Maybe @marni1971 or @Magic Feather can comment on that lol.
I’ve said it’ll be a technical tour de force.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom