The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

MySmallWorldof4

The other thing that got me was you will be able to rent Mulan for $30. Big, giant pass. We're going to wait for DVD or regular Disney+
Yep, heard about that. Guess they figure no one will be going to theatres since they will be closed so they have to make their money. We will wait as well until it is on Dplus. I really liked the original. I loved Donny Osmond in it.

Figgy1

Premium Member
I was looking forward to seeing Mulan and I thought it would look amazing on the larger theater screen. If hubs and I were to go to the movie theater to see a movie we would spend almost $30 between tickets and popcorn so I'm thinking we might to the pay at home option.
Dh gets tickets through work so for the 4 us it's 20 to 26 depending on the movie and if it's 3D. I can't justify it seeing I'm going to be the only one watching

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
I wanted to see it too, but dang... $30 is steep for at home.

I do agree $30 for at home is steep, the only major thing that I will miss with watching it at home will be the big screen. Seeing it at home we don't have to drive 40 minutes (80 round trip) to see it at a decent theater, no rude talkers or people on their phones, and Kapono can snuggle with me while I watch it. I'm 50/50 on the popcorn experience, movie theater popcorn is great but our air popped with real butter is good too. So while $30 is kind of steep there are some benefits.

Dh gets tickets through work so for the 4 us it's 20 to 26 depending on the movie and if it's 3D. I can't justify it seeing I'm going to be the only one watching

I think for one person watching then $30 is way too steep but it could be a "bargain" for large families that want to watch and for what they would actually pay in the movie theater.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom