The Miscellaneous Thought Thread

DrAlice

The only good thing about Subway are the cheap deals, like $5 Footlongs.

Love Jersey Mike's.

Firehouse Subs is pretty good.

Arby's for its Roast Beef, or for my wife, Beef & Cheddar.

Also Jimmy John's.
Sure, but when you're on a highway in south nowhere-burg, you will find a Subway, usually not those other places. (Maybe Arbys...)

Rich T

The only good thing about Subway are the cheap deals, like $5 Footlongs.

Love Jersey Mike's.

Firehouse Subs is pretty good.

Arby's for its Roast Beef, or for my wife, Beef & Cheddar.

Also Jimmy John's.
I always get the meatball sandwich when I’m at Subway. And it’s actually because it tastes sorta like the meatball sandwiches I got as a kid at Captain Hook’s Pirate Ship at DL’s old Fantasyland.😃

Rich T

I want a Tramp plush that looks like this.
F011C4F0-B413-414E-A03B-DCDFA9758F22.jpeg

smooch

Well, it's midnight so happy birthday to me, the big 21! Didn't expect to still be in quarantine for my birthday when this all began but here we are. At least I'm looking forward to going to the store later, having a handful of close friends over, and from now on browsing the forums at night with a cocktail in hand like @TP2000 🤣 . Also it's been almost a year since I've made my account, a little over a year since I started lurking, and I just wanted to thank everyone for the good times. I love checking in here and appreciate all the conversations I've had with everyone here!

mickEblu

Original Poster
Well, it's midnight so happy birthday to me, the big 21! Didn't expect to still be in quarantine for my birthday when this all began but here we are. At least I'm looking forward to going to the store later, having a handful of close friends over, and from now on browsing the forums at night with a cocktail in hand like @TP2000 🤣 . Also it's been almost a year since I've made my account, a little over a year since I started lurking, and I just wanted to thank everyone for the good times. I love checking in here and appreciate all the conversations I've had with everyone here!

Happy Birthday! Enjoy it! 21 is a great age.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom