The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

21stamps

T may or may not have broken his toe while at the pool today. We’re not sure. It’s swollen, black and blue, and the nail will for sure fall off.

He soaked it in a bucket of ice water for half an hour, then an ice pack for another hour while on the sofa, then an ice bucket again.
Said he still wanted to play in his baseball game tonight. He’s semi limping, but did run. I said I’ll allow it.

Get to the game, warm up, he’s pitching bullets.. Then thunder and lightening come. We get put on a half hour delay and go to car.
Now just received a text that game is cancelled, hopefully rescheduled for Thursday. I think this worked out in our favor!
I’m not letting him go to soccer tomorrow if it still hurts as bad as now.

21stamps

I’m almost positive that T’s toe is broken. He’s now sleeping.. which is strange, but I think between the activities of the past week, combined with ice on his foot, may have just worn him down. I’m really glad the game was cancelled.

Better an injured toe than a broken arm or leg!

Wait, let me add an edit. I’m not 100% positive and don’t want to jinx him. There’s a possibility that it could just be sprained, and the nail coming off will be the worst of it. Either way, I’m glad it was a toe that got hurt when he slipped, not something worse.

Last edited:

93boomer

Premium Member
Happy Monday.... the Monday after being on vacation for a week is yucky! So much work piled up while I was gone!

After I dropped the Mr off at D&D, I headed to great clips and got 4 inches cut off my hair... it was getting so long!
My DD was having the same day. She took off last week too.
Oh I bet it looks and feels good. I got two inches off a few weeks ago. It feels like I had more taken off 🤣

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom