The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Lilofan

Some Covid humor

Reminder : 9pm is the time to remove your day pajamas and put on your night pajamas on

If the schools are closed for too long the parents are going to find a vaccine before the scientists

Even during an emergency no one wants vegan food!

When we all come out of this we are going to be overweight, alcoholics, divorced, or pregnant

Like a good neighbor... Stay over there!

MySmallWorldof4

My neighbors went to Hershey Park on Friday. Their water park is open and of course no masks required there but the rest of the park requires masks. I didn't ask about how they were loading rides though. You do need a reservation to get in. Kings Island definitely looks dead in your pictures. My neighbor said Hershey Park was dead as well.

21stamps

My neighbors went to Hershey Park on Friday. Their water park is open and of course no masks required there but the rest of the park requires masks. I didn't ask about how they were loading rides though. You do need a reservation to get in. Kings Island definitely looks dead in your pictures. My neighbor said Hershey Park was dead as well.

Do you think you will go this year, or just wait for next?

StarWarsGirl

We're planning on going up like every weekend after this. We literally have nothing else to do. I was wondering how the Boardwalk would work. My mom is going next week and doesn't want to do the Boardwalk, but after that we're going to the Boardwalk.

My experience wearing the masks here outside (although Disney is not particularly strict here because there's so few people) is that after a while you get distracted and forget it's there. So we'll see how it goes. I do have to take it off to take a breath after going upstairs. Only one person said anything to me, and a quick "I have asthma" was all it took.

StarWarsGirl

It may be a good thing you're allergic to pineapples because if you had a Lapu Lapu you'd wind up on POTC talking funny;)
I wouldn't make it that far. I went from my beach chair (which sat upright) to my brother's chair (which you can lay down) like...
SilverDeepKittiwake-size_restricted.gif

StarWarsGirl

She's correct about heat and alcohol! Definitely make sure to watch yourself, since you've had heat issues in the past.

Glad you had an enjoyable time though!! I've never had a Long Island Tea either.
I usually do fine with margaritas; I had one on Saturday without issue. I just honestly was clueless about Long Island Iced. 😂 My dad likes them and never has had an issue; my mom doesn't really like them, so I didn't get that particular education on them.

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
I texted my aunt yesterday after the Long Island Iced tea. We're not doing that again. 😂😂😂

View attachment 481750
View attachment 481751

I had a "good" night in college with Long Island Ice Teas. They were the special of the night at one of the bars, I think they were $2. That was over 20 years ago and my tummy is still gets upset whenever I get within smelling distance of one.

Dead2009

Horror Movie Guru
I know what Im buying on release

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom