The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

MySmallWorldof4

Update on Fans vs. AC:

May's bill came out. There were two weeks of May we would have run the AC, but our electric bill was at winter month usage levels. This month that only saved us approx. $25 (we were not in this house in May of last year, so I'm making an educated estimate), but each window fan is only $35 so that's almost paid one of them off!

It's 87* right now and still really comfortable in the house. The fan I like finally came back in stock so I've got three arriving Monday and a return label ready for the cheap knockoff they sent instead. Crossing my fingers the good ones come on Monday, LOL.
The electric bill is another reason I try not to use the AC much. Our whole house is electric. 87 sounds great to me!

FutureCEO

There was protest in Providence last night and omg...the comments on Facebook saying the virus is a hoax and no masks are required (which not a lot of people where it anyway). Where do these people come from?

Hmmm. I hit spoiler and nothing is showing up. But anyway, the spoiler was to get your mind of ]the gutter.

wdwfan4ver

I had two glasses of wine last night, which is unusual for me. I usually only have one. Now my mom is playing this on Alexa. 🙄

I heard of the original version of the song. Neil Diamond wrote the original version back in the 1960s. A lot of artists covered Neil Diamond's song starting shortly after Diamond's version was released. UB40's did change some of the lyrics.

I know the Neil Diamond version of Red Red Wine due to my parents being Neil Diamond fans. Neil was well known for his song writing and being an artist.

As far as your mom goes, you may need to think of doing a gag or something on her just like your did to your dad on his birthday.

Last edited:

Dead2009

Horror Movie Guru
I never really got to thank everyone who showed support for my post yesterday as I went to work right afterwards. I appreciate it.

I ended up ordering this custom mousepad today, it has pictures of the cat, Dixie and the dog before her, Pooh on the top right. I'm never getting rid of this thing ever when it comes in.

Attachments

• Mousepad.jpg
    Mousepad.jpg
    118.1 KB · Views: 4

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom