News Disney Springs Begins Phased Reopening on May 20

larryz

I'm Just A Tourist!
“The reason for the difference in the daily death tallies appeared to be a lag in the tabulations by the Texas Department of State Health Services, which finally reflected El Paso deaths from earlier in the week in the numbers it officially reported Thursday.”
Left this out bud
Not to mention that people who died Weds and Thurs didn't get sick Weds and Thurs.

Jon81uk

Ah, interesting. That's different than DTD in Anaheim. Don't think I could use a Disney gift card at Earl's or Salt & Straw or Black Tap. Just Disney-owned locations like Pin Traders or The Dress Shop.

But you're saying if I wanted to shop at Uniqlo or eat at the Boathouse or Blaze or Erin Mckenna's (to name some places that are supposed to reopen), I could pay with a Disney gift card?

That would be great if that was extended to DTD as well. Would love to be able to use a Disney gift card to buy a Crazyshake!

I charged to my Disney room account at Uniqlo (and use the Dining Plan at Blaze). I think as they want you to be able to pay by tapping a MagicBand and charging to a room account, the 3rd-party retailers have Disney registers as well as their own so they can handle the Disney room charges. I assume therefore means they can accept Disney gift cards through the Disney register as well (and you therefore get two receipts, one from Uniqlo's register and one from the Disney register).

DCBaker

Premium Member
Disney Springs has released a list of what will officially be open on the 20th.

Food/Drinks -

4 Rivers Cantina Barbacoa Food Truck
Blaze Fast-Fire’d Pizza
The BOATHOUSE®
Chicken Guy!
Earl of Sandwich®
Erin McKenna's Bakery NYC
Frontera Cocina
Joffrey’s Coffee & Tea Company®
Paradiso 37 Entertainment
Planet Hollywood
The Polite Pig
STK Orlando
Sunshine Churros at Disney Springs Marketplace
Sunshine Churros at Disney Springs West Side
T-REX™
Wolfgang Puck Bar & Grill
Wine Bar George – A Restaurant & Bar
YeSake Kiosk

Retail -

Anthropologie
The Art Corner by Artistic Talent Group
Basin
Chapel Hats
Columbia Sportswear
Crystal Arts by Arribas Brothers
Edward Beiner Purveyor of Fine Eyewear
Free People
Happy Hound
Lucky Brand
Luxury of Time by Diamonds International
Pandora® Jewelry
Pelé Soccer
Pop Gallery
Ron Jon Surf Shop®
Royally Yours by Arribas Brothers
Sank
Savannah Bee Company
Sosa Family Cigars
Sugarboo & Co.
UGG®
UNIQLO
UNOde50
Volcom
Vera Bradley
ZARA

Magic Feather

Disney Springs has released a list of what will officially be open on the 20th.

Food/Drinks -

4 Rivers Cantina Barbacoa Food Truck
Blaze Fast-Fire’d Pizza
The BOATHOUSE®
Chicken Guy!
Earl of Sandwich®
Erin McKenna's Bakery NYC
Frontera Cocina
Joffrey’s Coffee & Tea Company®
Paradiso 37 Entertainment
Planet Hollywood
The Polite Pig
STK Orlando
Sunshine Churros at Disney Springs Marketplace
Sunshine Churros at Disney Springs West Side
T-REX™
Wolfgang Puck Bar & Grill
Wine Bar George – A Restaurant & Bar
YeSake Kiosk

Retail -

Anthropologie
The Art Corner by Artistic Talent Group
Basin
Chapel Hats
Columbia Sportswear
Crystal Arts by Arribas Brothers
Edward Beiner Purveyor of Fine Eyewear
Free People
Happy Hound
Lucky Brand
Luxury of Time by Diamonds International
Pandora® Jewelry
Pelé Soccer
Pop Gallery
Ron Jon Surf Shop®
Royally Yours by Arribas Brothers
Sank
Savannah Bee Company
Sosa Family Cigars
Sugarboo & Co.
UGG®
UNIQLO
UNOde50
Volcom
Vera Bradley
ZARA

Surprised to see TREX without Rainforest. I take it Landry’s is just try to consolidate its resources.

Bartattack

Wow, I just saw a list of all the items that are removed from the menu at the Disney Springs restaurants... uhm... is there anything left?

Giss Neric

Wow, I just saw a list of all the items that are removed from the menu at the Disney Springs restaurants... uhm... is there anything left?
That's expected. Most I have been to have limited offerings. Usually it's just the best sellers and stuff. Remember just cause they are open, operations are not 100%. Some are on skeletal workforce or working with 50% staff and that includes cooks and chefs.

Jon81uk

Surprised to see TREX without Rainforest. I take it Landry’s is just try to consolidate its resources.

Also most of the stores at Marketplace are Disney-operated, if there is nothing else open at that end of the Springs there will be no people in the vicinity to go to Rainforest Cafe. With the new layout and parking garages, T-Rex is much more central to the entire Springs property.

DCBaker

Premium Member
The Disney World calendar has been updated with the new hours for Disney Springs -

Screen Shot 2020-05-19 at 3.20.33 PM.png

BigDlover

VIDEO - First look at the Disney Springs temperature screening checkpoints and social distancing measures
It's not worth the risk to go to WDW or even Disney Springs amid all of this. For what? Shopping for stuffed animals and to eat out? These photos prove that.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom