The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

wdwfan4ver

How do you still have food left from Sunday? I keep seeing articles on how to make your food last longer and they never do. :rolleyes:
Burgers were made for 2 days worth.
Burger was put in foil on Sunday besides put the burger in a container with them in the refrigerator.

I had Chicken Pot Pie yesterday since there was left over gravy from Saturday.

Goofyernmost

I like Hebrew National because (supposedly) their company maintains high cleanliness standards. Haven't really noticed much difference from any particular brand compared to another. I do like some hot dogs I had up in Maine at one point, because they were red -- ha! Yup, I haven't a clue why they were red, but apparently they're popular up there. (I don't know the brand.) They tasted fine, though! :joyfull:

I never did any investigation of the "red skinned" hot dogs, but my mother told me that they were processed with a few more spices and the outside skins were actual casings which was why they have that snap. That may have just been an old wives tale, I'm not sure. I pass them up every time because of the price, but I agree they do indeed taste good. They were the type that my dad bought when we were going to be entertaining.

Last edited:

donaldtoo

Gonna’ be bringin’ my work setup back to the office this weekend at some point, as I will be among the first dozen that go back to workin’ there this comin’ Monday. The rest will start back the followin’ Monday.
We have an extensive, written out, office C-19 protocol we will be following upon return. Distancing, masks, etc., and even.....yes, no joke.....temps and oxygen levels bein’ taken every mornin’.
Looks like the new norm for us for a while.
We could have actually all gone back to the office on March 28th, but, it was, prudently, decided that we will wait.
It’s time to get back though, because, as I’ve mentioned before, the work we do is just not able to be done as efficiently from remote locations, and, fortunately for us, the work is still pilin’ in...!!! :)

donaldtoo

I like Hebrew National because (supposedly) their company maintains high cleanliness standards. Haven't really noticed much difference from any particular brand compared to another. I do like some hot dogs I had up in Maine at one point, because they were red -- ha! Yup, I haven't a clue why they were red, but apparently they're popular up there. (I don't know the brand.) They tasted fine, though! :joyfull:

Do you have a favorite brand?

We used to get the red weenies from the local butcher shops in my grandparents hometowns way back in the day for weenie roasts...they were sooooo very darn tasty-licious...!!!!!!!! :joyfull::hungry::happy:
This is what they looked like...had a nice snap to ‘em...!!! :hungry::)

C2E59C70-8242-4C32-922F-4A7D80E2211B.jpeg

21stamps

I’ve received bulk emails from NCL and Royal Caribbean today.

Decided to check pricing for both, for July.. thinking they’d be discounted. Nope. Same pricing as when I looked back in March when debating cruise or land vacay. I’m a little surprised.

NCL has suspended all sailings thru June, resuming in early July.

Royal Caribbean will begin sailing in early June.

Wonder why the two different decisions on dates?

21stamps

I saw that Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders are having video auditions this year. That's crazy

Yeah, I wish they’d be in person, maybe 2 coaches and the director of the age group, all spread at least 6ft apart.. or even their current coach with a camera set up to video and send to the others.

I don’t know, but our WiFi stinks in the yard. You probably saw my photos in the other place, if T, or any kid, is standing confused and frustrated staring at a frozen or glitching screen, trying to figure out what to do next, or if the kids’ screens are freezing for for the coaches, that’s not going to be good. :(

I didn’t read about the Cowboys, I’m hoping that would be a little more advanced than “grab your tablet and go out in the yard while we all direct and watch in our zoom windows.” 😬

Cesar R M

I’ve received bulk emails from NCL and Royal Caribbean today.

Decided to check pricing for both, for July.. thinking they’d be discounted. Nope. Same pricing as when I looked back in March when debating cruise or land vacay. I’m a little surprised.

NCL has suspended all sailings thru June, resuming in early July.

Royal Caribbean will begin sailing in early June.

Wonder why the two different decisions on dates?
Speaking of cruising... read some rumors from youtube "experts" on cruisers saying that NCL and HOLLAND might go go under.
I think other 2 smaller european cruise companies might go down as well.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom