Coronavirus and Walt Disney World general discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jlasoon

Don't want to open up the economy, fine. Want everyone to stay at home, fine. I do this for a living & I'm not even sure how to navigate this disaster.

Attachments

• CBO forecast pandemic.jpg
    CBO forecast pandemic.jpg
    112.4 KB · Views: 99

John park hopper

I'm not a lawyer so I need help with this ... does one ALSO have a constitutional right to emergency health care and immunity from prosecution and lawsuits if one gets sick or spreads a life threatening disease through reckless behavior? Asking for a friend.
View attachment 460479
Freedom to be stupid, guess what there is nothing in the Constitution that says you have a right to healthcare when you become infected with Covid-19. I am a staunch supporter of the Constitution just because the Constitution allows you to do something does not mean you should --- common sense should prevail

note2001

I'm not a lawyer so I need help with this ... does one ALSO have a constitutional right to emergency health care and immunity from prosecution and lawsuits if one gets sick or spreads a life threatening disease through reckless behavior? Asking for a friend.
View attachment 460479
This piisses me off so bad. I literally just walked away from my dad's funeral. We were permitted only 10 people there and for the safety of my mom none of us could even hug her or stand by her to console her. All total we had 6 of us if you include the priest and my three kids. A few family friends could have come, but they are mostly elderly and stayed home for their own safety. We did what we could given the circumstances. Followed the rules to keep everyone safe.

And here these jerks are showing off their stupidity. I truly pray that no one suffers for their arrogance.

Last edited:

flynnibus

Premium Member

pretty lame reporting on some of those topics... like the carrier story. The captain likely didn't get removed because of his letter... but because someone (we assume him or someone through him) leaked it to the press.

DCBaker

Premium Member
"HBO is unlocking its biggest trove of free programming ever — in a goodwill gesture as people look for a diversion during the COVID-19 pandemic.

The WarnerMedia-owned premium cabler is making almost 500 hours of programming available to stream for free for a limited time on HBO Now and HBO Go services without a subscription, starting this Friday, April 3."

MickeyLuv'r

THEY WOULD NOT!
Ben Franklin quotes:

Nothing brings more pain than too much pleasure; nothing more bondage than too much freedom.

Laws too gentle are seldom obeyed; too severe, seldom executed.

Many a long dispute among Divines may by thus abridged: "it is so. It is not so. It is so. It is not so."

If you will not hear and obey reason she will surely rap your knuckles.

Sell not virtue to purchase wealth nor liberty to purchase power.

John park hopper

This piisses me off so bad. I literally just walked away from my dad's funeral. We were permitted only 10 people there and for the safety of my mom none of us could even hug her to console her. All total we had 6 of us, a few family friends could have come, but they are mostly elderly and stayed home.

And here these jerks are showing off their stupidity. I truly pray that no one suffers for their arrogance.
So sorry for your loss, these are trying times I hope your family remains safe

"El Gran Magnifico"

Bring Me A Shrubbery
Premium Member
"HBO is unlocking its biggest trove of free programming ever — in a goodwill gesture as people look for a diversion during the COVID-19 pandemic.

The WarnerMedia-owned premium cabler is making almost 500 hours of programming available to stream for free for a limited time on HBO Now and HBO Go services without a subscription, starting this Friday, April 3."

Hollywood may be a changing:

ImperfectPixie

This piisses me off so bad. I literally just walked away from my dad's funeral. We were permitted only 10 people there and for the safety of my mom none of us could even hug her to console her. All total we had 6 of us, a few family friends could have come, but they are mostly elderly and stayed home.

I'm so, so sorry...my sincere condolences and prayers for you and your family.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom