Favorite Great Move Ride Scene poll

What was your favorite scene in The Great Movie Ride?

• Footlight Parade/Singin' in the Rain

Votes: 4 2.5%
  • Gangster Scene

Votes: 24 14.7%
  • Western Scene

Votes: 7 4.3%
  • Alien

Votes: 26 16.0%
  • Raiders of the Lost Ark

Votes: 20 12.3%
  • Tarzan

Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Casablanca

Votes: 16 9.8%
  • Mary Poppins

Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Fantasia

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Wizard of Oz

Votes: 62 38.0%

• Total voters

adimond

I wish Disney would build an Alien shooter dark ride.

Oh wow, that's like if Buzz and Alien Encounter had locked eyes from opposite sides of the Tomorrowland drag and decided to have a baby together.

They do have the "space" for it: could extend the omnimover track and knock down the MILF theater (still can't believe that's the acronym; I almost suspect it's deliberate). Few would miss the latter, and as for BLSRS...I hate to say it, least of all to The Real Buzz, but TSM at Studios is superior, and similar enough to be redundant.

Wish I could even remember if I went on any of the airline-themed versions as a kid. Think I probably did, but can't be sure...it's mostly a (glorious) blur by now.

The Grand Inquisitor

Original Poster
Oh wow, that's like if Buzz and Alien Encounter had locked eyes from opposite sides of the Tomorrowland drag and decided to have a baby together.

They do have the "space" for it: could extend the omnimover track and knock down the MILF theater (still can't believe that's the acronym; I almost suspect it's deliberate). Few would miss the latter, and as for BLSRS...I hate to say it, least of all to The Real Buzz, but TSM at Studios is superior, and similar enough to be redundant.

Wish I could even remember if I went on any of the airline-themed versions as a kid. Think I probably did, but can't be sure...it's mostly a (glorious) blur by now.
I agree it would be a perfect ride. I would miss Buzz Lightyear Space Ranger Spin but the ride is just not in the best condition. I would have no problem if it was replaced with an Alien ride. I just cant see Disney building it due to how violent the franchise is.

belledream

As someone who could barely watch Alien, I always appreciated being scared out of my wits during that scene. Moving through it, as opposed to glancing at it from the side, really brought me in. And it was terrifying in a good way!

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
Maybe I've forgotten how to read poll results, but I think Wizard of Oz is a strong first place right now receiving 1 in every 3 votes. 33% is a strong showing in a field of 10.
Imma be real, didn't see that. That's what I THOUGHT would have been the favorite.

Probably missed it because it was at the bottom. Either way I'm still shocked that Alien had such strong votes. They could have done so much more with Alien.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom