News 2020 Epcot International Flower and Garden Festival

JoeCamel

They are strict with pass holder magnets. An elderly couple just waited in a long line at mouse spot and was turned away because they had no identification. Their argument, all they needed was their magic band. They got nothing.
Why would they walk around without ID? If they got killed think of the trouble identifying the bodies. Might have to send the bands to TDO to get the identity

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
They are strict with pass holder magnets. An elderly couple just waited in a long line at mouse spot and was turned away because they had no identification. Their argument, all they needed was their magic band. They got nothing.
Yes the distribution of the passholder gifts is held to the highest levels of security for some reason.

FigmentsFangirl

So with the presumed reopening of the parks being 1 June {is this just presumed or confirmed ?} thanks to the reservations Disney is now accepting, I take it the Flower and Garden Festival for 2020 is now over thanks to COVID-19 ? Or will it continue into July ? I havent been to it yet and I really want to see the butterfly house again, I always go towards the end of it

there is also my worry of SSE overhaul beginning while the parks are closed, but thats for another thread

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
So with the presumed reopening of the parks being 1 June {is this just presumed or confirmed ?} thanks to the reservations Disney is now accepting, I take it the Flower and Garden Festival for 2020 is now over thanks to COVID-19 ? Or will it continue into July ? I havent been to it yet and I really want to see the butterfly house again, I always go towards the end of it

there is also my worry of SSE overhaul beginning while the parks are closed, but thats for another thread
There is no date yet for any reopening. June 1 is a a hopeful date, but as we have seen, the situation changes almost daily.

Status of Flower and Garden is unknown at this point unfortunately.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom