News 2020 Epcot International Flower and Garden Festival

Mrs. Kaz

In the Parks
No
This is one of the most beautiful times of the year to go to WDW. Unfortunately now that I am a teacher those trips during this time of the year are gone, but I still have memories.

chrisvee

Premium Member
May 19-21 – Mike DelGuidice & Big Shot

just some info on this for those who may not know, Big Shot is a local Long Island band that mainly plays Billy Joel covers. However, the cool story is that Billy Joel hired Mike to tour with him and now he has a pretty big role in Billy's concerts. Billy will also show up from time to time at Big Shot's local gigs to do a song or 2.
That’s my week! I will check them out thanks for the tip.

JohnD

PHOTOS - A look at Passholder magnets and merchandise for the 2020 Epcot Flower and Garden Festival

Too bad I can't get the Orange Bird magnet when I'm there (3/30 - 4/3). I'm okay with the Donald magnet. Prefer Orange Bird.

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
@wdwmagic am I missing the ‘beverage portion‘ of today’s news feed?
Photo looks good!

A7B38CA5-F564-4DC6-A304-5C5F419341B0.jpeg

RaveOnEd

I'm pretty happy that Peter Noone with "Herman's Hermits" will be there when we arrive in WDW! Never saw him live before, and it will be cool to see another of the people from the first wave of the 1960's British Invasion!

Just have to figure out timing to be there to get in line to get seats for the show!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom