News 2020 Epcot International Flower and Garden Festival

Nunu

Wanderluster
Premium Member
Very excited about Magnolia Terrace's menu at the American Adventure! As expected, no BBQ there this time around.

And will definitely try the Strawberry Nigori Sake at Hanami.

jmunzert

I haven't read anywhere if this beauty will be coming back for this years festival, it was at Taste Track last year so maybe too soon to tell? I'm trying very hard to not freak out till I know for sure😟
cronut.PNG

FutureCEO

Very excited about Magnolia Terrace's menu at the American Adventure!

Saw the menus the other day. (not on here) Seems less then previous years. But Magnolia Terrace looks nice. However they have preview pictures up and not for me. I love seafood but I don't want to work for it and I don't want it staring at me.

BlindChow

So if anyone looking at the WDWMagic article's menu listing was wondering what the "(KA)" and "(GF)" indicators meant:

KA: Kid Approved

GF: Gluten Free

Maybe those are standard abbreviations on Disney menus, but I had no clue... 😳

Last edited:

Herdman

Anyone else feel a little underwhelmed by the menus? We're heading down in May. Our last trip was a couple years ago when it was also F&G time at Epcot. We are totally looking forward to the outdoor kitchens once again, but we were just a little disappointed. Some very tasty sounding items, just not as many as we had hoped. Maybe we're the only ones....

TrainsOfDisney

So if anyone looking at the WDWMagic article's menu listing was wondering what the "(KA)" and "(GF)" indicators meant:

KA: Kid Approved

GF: Gluten Free

Maybe those are standard abbreviations on Disney menus, but I had to no clue... 😳

GF is standard for gluten free on menus in general. KA seems a bit odd though... which kid!? Lol

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom