News Haunted Mansion To Remain Closed For Unknown Reasons

Pepper's Ghost

I wonder if this is for testing the overlay of "Hyperspace Maansion", featuring the Force Ghosts of Obi-Wan, Anakin, Yoda, Luke, Leia and Han in the graveyard scene?

no no no.gif

NO, NO, NO, NO, NOOOOO!!! Joking or not, please don't say this. 🤪 I'm a HUGE HM fan, and a HUGE SW fan, but those things don't go together... under no circumstances. It's like squeezing Hershey's syrup on pepperoni pizza. I love both, but under no circumstances do those worlds collide... ever... EVER, EVER, EVER!! LOL :eek:🤣

spectromagic04

Ok, that open door thing is insane. Was that really from today? Did they seriously forget to close the giant door in the attic OR did it just open automatically?

Does this many things normally go wrong we just don't notice it?
This many rides going down for technical difficulties is normal it’s just being highlighted more rn. It’s almost a miracle if some rides don’t experience downtime.

Last edited:

tomast

This many rides going down fir technical difficulties is normal it’s just being highlighted more rn. It’s almost a miracle if some rides don’t experience downtime.
a friend of mine has been there last week and she told me that she cant believe how many times the rides were down for technical difficulties. And that she cant remember having so many rides with downtimes before.

She expirience problems with RotR, where cast members ask for their cellphones so guest can take pictures behind the scenes. and also on Avatar FoP, and slinky..

RaveOnEd

View attachment 455267

NO, NO, NO, NO, NOOOOO!!! Joking or not, please don't say this. 🤪 I'm a HUGE HM fan, and a HUGE SW fan, but those things don't go together... under no circumstances. It's like squeezing Hershey's syrup on pepperoni pizza. I love both, but under no circumstances do those worlds collide... ever... EVER, EVER, EVER!! LOL :eek:🤣
I'm just laughing at the gif!

(gets up to get the door - delivery of pepperoni pizza with Hershey's syrup...)

davis_unoxx

a friend of mine has been there last week and she told me that she cant believe how many times the rides were down for technical difficulties. And that she cant remember having so many rides with downtimes before.

She expirience problems with RotR, where cast members ask for their cellphones so guest can take pictures behind the scenes. and also on Avatar FoP, and slinky..
That’s so dumb they ask for their phones, that shouldn’t be the protocol. Makes it seem like they’re caught using their phones in middle school lol

Tavernacle12

This many rides going down for technical difficulties is normal it’s just being highlighted more rn. It’s almost a miracle if some rides don’t experience downtime.

I swear every day I've been at MK in the past Pirates and/or Mansion and/or Space Mountain go down, but I feel I rarely find out it's something as serious as some of the stuff we've seen the past week or so. Point taken, though.

Movielover

First lawsuit claiming damages for "having the magic ruined!" in 3... 2... 1...

"Your Honor, My client's eyesight was irreparably damage after coming within eyesight of the bright light gushing forth from the open door. As you know going from a dark room to blinding light can be very harmful, and my client was too focused on live-streaming from her vehicle using her cellular device featuring an industrial strength flashlight to illuminate the ride area around her to notice the bright light before it was too late.

We are seeking $800,000.00 in medical damages and personal apology by whoever is CEO this week."

;)

jt04

Very confusing. Was the door open when the ride opened? Did it open during the day? Why would this cause the ride to shut down? How difficult is it for a CM to walk over and shut the door? 👀

Movielover

Very confusing. Was the door open when the ride opened? Did it open during the day? Why would this cause the ride to shut down? How difficult is it for a CM to walk over and shut the door? 👀

If it's in a Lock Out location then very. Would have to involve closing the ride then doing electrical lock out that might have to involve managers or maintenance to approve... or it could very much be a case of shutting a door and flipping a switch.

mlee10

Your friend is right on the money!! We were there last week and had so many rides that were down and stopped so many times on rides, it was CRAZY. We ended up with multiple multi experience passes because of rides going down! Never got to ride test track and only got on mine train 1 time when we had 3 fast passes for it! Tried to get on Winnie the Pooh 3 times and broke down every time we were in line. The theme of our trip was LOOOONG bus waits and broken rides!

Pepper's Ghost

If it's in a Lock Out location then very. Would have to involve closing the ride then doing electrical lock out that might have to involve managers or maintenance to approve... or it could very much be a case of shutting a door and flipping a switch.

Ahhh, the joys of lockout tagout. Lol. Never thought I'd read about it on these boards. I'm guessing this is more of the "close the fricken rolling door, Gus!"... "shut up, Ezra! I can't reach it!" variety. 🤣

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom