News 2020 Epcot International Flower and Garden Festival

Disneyson

GF is standard for gluten free on menus in general. KA seems a bit odd though... which kid!? Lol

The kids of some Disney employee testers probably. The passport has little strawberries on it that basically say “It’s not super-weird!” As a kid, I would refuse to order off of the kid’s meal. Maybe this will encourage stubborn kids if they see the strawberry - It would have worked on me.

BlindChow

GF is standard for gluten free on menus in general. KA seems a bit odd though... which kid!? Lol
Ha!

Yeah, I've probably seen "GF" before, but it's always been defined in small print at the bottom of the menu (@wdwmagic should probably remedy that on their article, if they haven't already).

My confusion might be that GF means something totally different on most Disney sites... 😄

Gillyanne

Just took a peak at the merch for the festival. Only 5 figment things (when you count the mug to be released later) and all are AP merch. Sad that there isn't a lot, but can understand how the other characters fit in with the theme better. I usually buy up a bunch of the figment stuff so I'm a little sad, but my wallet will thank me later (I'll just save it for F&W ;)) I suspect the Pin will be sold out by the time I get there, but I'll grab at least the shirt, keychain, and mug.

Herdman

Anyone know if there is a place that you can easily print a copy of the festival passport to have before you attend? I'd love to have this in advance of our trip to have a nice and easy place to make some notes of things we don't want to miss eating. I've printed menus and made notes in the past, but the passport seems like it would be easier.

iowamomof4

Anyone know if there is a place that you can easily print a copy of the festival passport to have before you attend? I'd love to have this in advance of our trip to have a nice and easy place to make some notes of things we don't want to miss eating. I've printed menus and made notes in the past, but the passport seems like it would be easier.
Can't answer your question, but there's an awesome app called WDW Food&Wine that lists all the menus and prices at each kitchen, plus you can mark the ones you want to try and then check them off afterward. I loved using it last year.

CJR

Do they have hand washing or hand sanitizer stations? Just curious if they've taken any extra measures.

OvertheHorizon

I've circled a portion of this picture in red. Does anyone know what it is for? A bird feeder?
1583967716085.png

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Any guesses if the festival be extended/rescheduled whenever the parks reopen?

I don't understand... it's always Festival!

Every 79 days, they rotate all the booths one pavilion clockwise so that they're not considered permanent edifices for tax purposes. It's like the Mad Hatter's Tea Par... Hey! The Tea Party appears in the new EPCOT artist's rendering! I discovered the theme of the Summer Festival!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom