The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

MySmallWorldof4

-GLrls.gif

yObjHd.gif
I hate the never ending rain we've been having, but I love that song and especially that part in the Pooh ride.

21stamps

So I am googling soccer and track, and I’m getting the strangest results. Most say they complement each other very well, which is what I’ve always seen and heard.. but then a few are saying that it can hurt soccer players because they’re not doing the acceleration/deceleration/change of direction which is utilized in soccer, and turns them into long distance runners instead (as if they can’t be both?!)- interestingly these articles are written by soccer coaches who say their kids miss practice for track, so I’m taking that with a grain of salt.

Playing baseball and basketball doesn’t make my son forget that he can’t use his hands in soccer. Sometimes I wish that I wouldn’t read certain results from the all-knowing Google. I realize how ridiculous some coaches can be.

MySmallWorldof4

So, I have the lot of “The Undertaker” up on google earth, as I’m working on the design again after it was put on hold for a bit.
I decided to cruise through our hood just for grins.
I went to street view at mom and pops and found this...!!!!!!!!!!! :joyfull::hilarious::happy:

View attachment 448656
View attachment 448655
Dh is on our Google Earth street view. He was driving to work while the car was in our neighbohood.

Figgy1

Premium Member
So I am googling soccer and track, and I’m getting the strangest results. Most say they complement each other very well, which is what I’ve always seen and heard.. but then a few are saying that it can hurt soccer players because they’re not doing the acceleration/deceleration/change of direction which is utilized in soccer, and turns them into long distance runners instead (as if they can’t be both?!)- interestingly these articles are written by soccer coaches who say their kids miss practice for track, so I’m taking that with a grain of salt.

Playing baseball and basketball doesn’t make my son forget that he can’t use his hands in soccer. Sometimes I wish that I wouldn’t read certain results from the all-knowing Google. I realize how ridiculous some coaches can be.
Helpful life hint stay off WebMD because you have acne, hives, cancer, anemia, a heart attack, lice, liver damage, a missing limb and ebola all at once or just a simple headache;)

21stamps

Don’t “wow” at me @figmentfan423 ;)

Honestly, I don’t know how people do it. It’s a life saver for me so often!
“When do the basketball schedules come out?”
“When do baseball rosters come out?” “What’s the theme for out of uniform day tomorrow?”
“Can someone send me the inferencing packet due tomorrow?”
“Are we having a Valentine’s Day party?”
“Have your kids lost teeth and still not coming in, 9 months later?”
“Can someone bring T home from the laser tag party tonight?”
“Who wants to do (insert name here) camp or outing?”
Etc etc etc etc 🤣

So much easier than calling or texting down a list!! I can just hit everyone up at the same time, and get a quick response 😂

MySmallWorldof4

Don’t “wow” at me @figmentfan423 ;)

Honestly, I don’t know how people do it. It’s a life saver for me so often!
“When do the basketball schedules come out?”
“When do baseball rosters come out?” “What’s the theme for out of uniform day tomorrow?”
“Can someone send me the inferencing packet due tomorrow?”
“Are we having a Valentine’s Day party?”
“Have your kids lost teeth and still not coming in, 9 months later?”
“Can someone bring T home from the laser tag party tonight?”
“Who wants to do (insert name here) camp or outing?”
Etc etc etc etc 🤣

So much easier than calling or texting down a list!! I can just hit everyone up at the same time, and get a quick response 😂
Do you have a facebook group with the families in the school? I can see how that could be helpful.

21stamps

I found a cauliflower fava bean spaghetti. Surprisingly Ronzoni makes it. I was going to use that pasta with it.

That sounds good Please let me know how it turns out. I might have to pick up that spaghetti too. I have 18lbs to lose before shorts weather hits, and I also just want to go back to eating more healthy at home. Our busy schedules have taken a toll on what we eat, more accurately- what I prepare (or order) for us.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom