The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

MinnieM123

Premium Member
How much snow will you be getting from this storm @figmentfan423? We will be getting up to 2 inches, but rain is expected tonight. Just hope the roads don't turn icy from this. The next bunch of days will be @MinnieM123 weather, aka Eskimo weather. :hilarious:

I think we may get about 6 inches, and I'll take it!! :inlove:

That being said, that was yesterday's weather report for it to start tonight, and the projected amounts of snow. A few days ago, they had it closer to 3 inches, but it has increased. :joyfull:

MySmallWorldof4

What!!!! Movies didn't really age well but I like them. And I'm not a fan of Nick Cage either.
I am really happy about it. I loved those movies and want to see what was on that page in The President’s Book! Apparently they have had a script for awhile, and were in talks for Disney to make it. Disney had other projects they wanted to do first. They made a good amount of money. Hoping they start filming sooner than later. The actors aren’t getting any younger.

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
I am really happy about it. I loved those movies and want to see what was on that page in The President’s Book! Apparently they have had a script for awhile, and were in talks for Disney to make it. Disney had other projects they wanted to do first. They made a good amount of money. Hoping they start filming sooner than later. The actors aren’t getting any younger.

I really liked the National Treasure movies, even though I'm not to fond of Nicholas Cage's acting. It should be interesting to see another one.

Rista1313

We got about 4-5 inches of snow yesterday, which was less than predicted of 6-10. I was planning to shovel this morning but hubs beat me to it so I made Mickey waffles and bacon for breakfast for him.

He deserves that breakfast... the snow was pretty heavy on this side of the lake! The usual shovel fairy had to go to work today, so he just shoveled 2 tracks to get his van out and that was it. Later I'm guessing he'll come home after working all day and do the rest. His wife suffers from the same as my husband with back issues.... so she can't shovel. If my back wasn't screaming, I'd do theirs too.

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
He deserves that breakfast... the snow was pretty heavy on this side of the lake! The usual shovel fairy had to go to work today, so he just shoveled 2 tracks to get his van out and that was it. Later I'm guessing he'll come home after working all day and do the rest. His wife suffers from the same as my husband with back issues.... so she can't shovel. If my back wasn't screaming, I'd do theirs too.

I guess our snow was pretty heavy too. Hubs said there was a layer of ice in the snow too. Yuck. The plow came by again so there is a little more clean up to do so I'll help with that, plus it is snowing again. I hope your back feels better.

Rista1313

I guess our snow was pretty heavy too. Hubs said there was a layer of ice in the snow too. Yuck. The plow came by again so there is a little more clean up to do so I'll help with that, plus it is snowing again. I hope your back feels better.

Yeah, when I came in, it was freezing mist, so I'm kinda glad I got it cleaned off before that came. My back will be fine... a hot shower and a big ibuprofen should fix me up. My neighbors are parked on the wrong side (we have odd even parking in the winter if you don't use your driveway) and so I'm hoping the plows don't dump everything on the end of my drive!

donaldtoo

Jack went to the vet yesterday for his yearly doggie wellness visit (check-up, lab work, immunizations, meds, etc.) As usual, he was a combative, obnoxious patient. Even when his nails get clipped, it takes the vet, the vet's tech, and hubs to hold him still. (He's as strong as a bull.) And this is with him pre-medicated with the relaxation pill (prescribed by the vet), that he takes a few hours prior to the visit! :jawdrop:

After the appt. was over, hubs was taking him to the car; but hubs got confused about which side street he had parked on. So they walked around and around, and Jack was disgusted with aimlessly strolling the neighborhood. :joyfull: He just wanted to go home and sit in front of his favorite staring window. So, he stopped walking and plunked himself down on the sidewalk, and refused to move! :p Luckily, hubs then saw the car in the distance and finally coaxed Jack to it.

Sounds like he needs to get out and party more...!!!!! :hilarious:;)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom