The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Rista1313

Good news for my oldest. My step-dad is going to buy her a car (used). I found a Chevy Cruz hatchback 2018, with 36,000 certified pre-owned for $12,995. I have to convince my dh to go with her to look at it. It still has all the warranties and it has great crash test ratings, which is what I care about. Anyone have experience with this vehicle?

I had a 2015 cruze for 3 years (regular not hatch back) and I absolutely loved my cruze. It's a smooth ride, and gets good gas mileage.

MySmallWorldof4

I had a 2015 cruze for 3 years (regular not hatch back) and I absolutely loved my cruze. It's a smooth ride, and gets good gas mileage.
The dealer just got the car in, so they still have it in the shop. This used dealer is very reputable in the area. They make sure they sell reliable vehicles. So, we won't be able to look at it today. Thanks for your input!

MinnieM123

Premium Member
I had a rough class this morning. There is this one little girl who just repeats everything I say. She is not participatory at all. I have told the parents that someone needs to sit with her. I don’t get it because I will read reviews from some other teacher that she did great and read and blah, blah, blah. The report from one from 2 days ago did report the same issues I did. Is this kid just acting up for some teachers and not this other one? I did write something to the division that handles placement and told them that she needs to drop a level. It is frustrating. Must be confusing to parents as well to get back evaluation reports that may be 180 degrees of difference.

Maybe something is going on with her, that just started very recently. That might account for the previous teachers giving her a good review (when they had her for a student), versus her lack of participation now? I know sometimes kids go through various stages. Just a thought.

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Jack went to the vet yesterday for his yearly doggie wellness visit (check-up, lab work, immunizations, meds, etc.) As usual, he was a combative, obnoxious patient. Even when his nails get clipped, it takes the vet, the vet's tech, and hubs to hold him still. (He's as strong as a bull.) And this is with him pre-medicated with the relaxation pill (prescribed by the vet), that he takes a few hours prior to the visit! :jawdrop:

After the appt. was over, hubs was taking him to the car; but hubs got confused about which side street he had parked on. So they walked around and around, and Jack was disgusted with aimlessly strolling the neighborhood. :joyfull: He just wanted to go home and sit in front of his favorite staring window. So, he stopped walking and plunked himself down on the sidewalk, and refused to move! :p Luckily, hubs then saw the car in the distance and finally coaxed Jack to it.

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
The dealer just got the car in, so they still have it in the shop. This used dealer is very reputable in the area. They make sure they sell reliable vehicles. So, we won't be able to look at it today. Thanks for your input!

Brad has a Chevy Cruze and he really likes it. He has to drive a lot for work and it gets good gas mileage and rides well. It is a bit too low for me, but I'm just used to the Equinox I have. And I'm "old" so I like higher vehicles.

Goofyernmost

I'm a beer drinker but Busch isn't a beer I would consume, I'm more of a craft beer kind of gal. Some might call me a beer snob. :)
Oh, my! That's awful, it's quite acceptable to be a "wine" snob, because then we can laugh at you and call you pretentious. Being a beer snob hits much closer to home and it is hard to be a snob when you're beer snockered. #rednecksunitagainstbeersnobs

donaldtoo

i thought you might have gone with Shiner, that’s some good stuff!

Oh, I LUVS me some Shiner (and, as I’ve mentioned many times before, it’s my moms Texas hometown, and one of my uncles was once an assistant Brewmaster there). They’re brewing some amazing stuff there these days, beyond just the original Shiner Premium of yore and Bock, and it’s definitely praiseworthy...!!!!! :happy:
But, the first time I ever tried Chimay Grand Reserve................I was in beer/ale heaven, and still am, any time I can afford it...!!!!!!! :inlove::hilarious:;)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom