The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
It does ok in the snow?

He drives it ok in the snow, he did get semi-stuck in our driveway last year as he backed out of the driveway. He hadn't shoveled but the plow had gone by and it was probably a two foot high and at least a foot wide ridge of heavy snow that he tried to drive through.

Although, sometimes driving in snow is more about knowing how to drive on poor roads than the actual car.

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
Oh, I LUVS me some Shiner (and, as I’ve mentioned many times before, it’s my moms Texas hometown, and one of my uncles was once an assistant Brewmaster there). They’re brewing some amazing stuff there these days, beyond just the original Shiner Premium of yore and Bock, and it’s definitely praiseworthy...!!!!! :happy:
But, the first time I ever tried Chimay Grand Reserve................I was in beer/ale heaven, and still am, any time I can afford it...!!!!!!! :inlove::hilarious:;)

I'll have to keep an eye out for the Chimay. I wouldn't mind being in beer heaven!

MySmallWorldof4

He drives it ok in the snow.
They are currently on a test drive. Problem is my step-dad will be paying for it and he lives in NY. He needs to send a certified check. Of course it is Friday and Monday is a holiday, so it will need to be done tomorrow. He will then need to go and mail it with UPS since USPS won't deliver on Monday. Have to hope that no one will want it before Monday and give them the money sooner.

Cesar R M

In today's episode of what grinds my gears.....this slapass. Tries to force a store to sell a display model and when she doesnt, he called the cops on the manager. By the way, at Target, there's certain items you can't buy a display model of. Electronic toothbrushes are one of them.

looking at the comments, seems like this d bag canoe has a long history of inventing idiocy and then calling police or corporate to get free stuff.

In the internet terms.. he is even worst than the worst "Karen" (the "May I talk to the manager" lady)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom