So glad you got it.😁😁😁😁
Simpsons already did it... sort of.

1578403961656.png

Magicart87

No Refunds!
Premium Member
Simpsons already did it... sort of.

View attachment 439670

There's of course that scene in the Tiny Toon Adventures movie where they go to HappyWorldLand that has similar vibes... AND the nearly exact copy of the same waiting gag in an episode of The Fairly OddParents only using an escalator. "This is the ride!" A variation includes the characters waiting in long standby line for a really popular attraction only to find out it's just the line for the restroom. lol

larryz

I'm Just A Tourist!
Premium Member
This line of thought reminds me of a Dave Barry diatribe about Orlando amusement parks, from his 1992 The Only Travel Guide You'll Ever Need.

So my idea is to open up a theme park cakked "Dave World," which would
have a ride called "The Fall of Death." This will basically be a 250-foot
tower. The way it works is, you climp to the top, a trapdoor opens up, and
you splat onto the asphalt below like a bushel of late-summer tomatoes.

Obviously, for legal reasons, I couldn't let anybody actually GO on this
ride. There would be a big sign that said:

WARNING!
NOBODY CAN GO ON THIS RIDE.
THIS RIDE IS INVARIABLY FATAL,
THANK YOU.

But this would only make The Fall of Death more popular. Every teenager in
the immediate state would come to Dave World just to stand in line for it.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
This line of thought reminds me of a Dave Barry diatribe about Orlando amusement parks, from his 1992 The Only Travel Guide You'll Ever Need.

WARNING!
THANK YOU.

They had boomers in 1992?! ok

JoeCamel

WARNING!
THANK YOU.

Not much re-rideability with that one tho......

Disney Maddux

One of the theaters is being used as a cast breakroom. I recall seeing pictures a couple months ago of lockers and chairs and tables set up in the theater.
I spoke to a CM once, he told me the more rundown theater (the one with the broken Stitch animatronic) was being used as a break room, while the other one is fully intact, ready to run a show if Disney decided to reopen SGE with one theater running.

Amberrr

Seasonal / Mickey’s Halloween Party as Stitch Elvis
Yea rhats when I saw him. I didnt think it was always set to be a meet and greet tho... which means it's still classified as useless space right? Something awesome and amazing should come there because it's not even functioning as a full time meet and greet spot.... 🤷🏼‍♀️ which seems weird since stitch is a favorite to a lot

JoeCamel

Yea rhats when I saw him. I didnt think it was always set to be a meet and greet tho... which means it's still classified as useless space right? Something awesome and amazing should come there because it's not even functioning as a full time meet and greet spot.... 🤷🏼‍♀️ which seems weird since stitch is a favorite to a lot
M&G is in the queue, the rest of the ride is unused at this point.

TrainsOfDisney

I still say they should just remove the restraints and rewrite the show as a tommorowland version of the tiki room. Stitch teleports in, he sings an Elvis song, gets distracted and cause some sort of mischief that uses the in theatre effects and then Lilo saves the day and they sing a farewell song. The actual stitch AA was pretty cute and the effect of him appearing was good. The silly restraints and chili dog nonsense either scared little kids or annoyed adults.

Amberrr

I still say they should just remove the restraints and rewrite the show as a tommorowland version of the tiki room. Stitch teleports in, he sings an Elvis song, gets distracted and cause some sort of mischief that uses the in theatre effects and then Lilo saves the day and they sing a farewell song. The actual stitch AA was pretty cute and the effect of him appearing was good. The silly restraints and chili dog nonsense either scared little kids or annoyed adults.
Hey I love this idea! And I didnt like the chilli dog part myself
And I cant lie the whole alien encounter it use to be terrified me as a child so.. was hard for me to try the stitch one lol 🤣 but I like your idea a lot Haha

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom