The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

MySmallWorldof4

My daughter will spend tonight and the next couple of days living here at Liberty U.View attachment 423806
Sounds exciting for her, and sad for you and your wife. My dd will be commuting since her university is about 15 miles away.
With all the talk about Roku and Firesticks I'm surprised no one posted that Disney+ announced today that it will be available on Amazon firestick stuff.

https://9to5mac.com/2019/11/07/disney-plus-fire-tv-app/
That is good news for firestick users.

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
All my summer clothes are packed away:(:(:( and my winter stuff is out of storage, laundered and ready to wear. I'm ready for summer again I don't like the cold!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have Rubbermaid containers sitting in my room. 19:degrees I need to find warmest winter coats. I never moved into fall clothing or coats. Summer to frozen. Tonight my flowers and kale should become seaweed.:mad:

MinnieM123

Premium Member
It's called College for a Weekend. We drop our 12th grader tonight and come back and get her Sunday by 12 noon. Scary and exciting...both emotions!

I can tell this is a struggle for you -- happy that your DD is going to college (even for a weekend), and sad that you realize it means that she's eventually going to be out on her own. That's a big step (for both of you), because she's been at home for so many years. It's natural that you'd have apprehension, while also being excited for a new chapter in her life. Must be hard at times, being a parent. My heart goes out to you.

MinnieM123

Premium Member
You can still have that... you just have to get an over the air antenna.... I get all 3 networks plus PBS on the top floor of my house... on the middle floor.... I don't get as many.

We have OTA antennas -- they work well (just for local stations only -- and few oddball stations thrown in, that no one has heard of). ;) For everything else, we have DirecTV and eventually I'd like to dump that. Other things have taken precedence over this for now, though.

Figgy1

Premium Member
When we come back to NJ we are thinking of taking I-81 North all the way to the PA Turnpike and then head east to Brick NJ. It is more miles than the I-95 route but the traffic delays in the DC area and the northern VA area was SOOO BAD that I am thinking the 81 to PA Turnpike route might be quicker. What are your thought on this? @MySmallWorldof4
I'd do it!!!!!!!!!!!! Then again I love 81 from Harrisburg south

MySmallWorldof4

This plain blows! How could they not continue it. You know, shows and movies need to stop having cliffhangers if they don’t intend to finish something out. This was a wonderfully written show and the first show that I had watched on network tv for over a year. I am so over regular tv. There is no imagination left. First I find out there will be no National Treasure movie 3, and now this. At least make one episode to toe up the loose ends. I know, first world problem. :(:rolleyes:

Figgy1

Premium Member
This plain blows! How could they not continue it. You know, shows and movies need to stop having cliffhangers if they don’t intend to finish something out. This was a wonderfully written show and the first show that I had watched on network tv for over a year. I am so over regular tv. There is no imagination left. First I find out there will be no National Treasure movie 3, and now this. At least make one episode to toe up the loose ends. I know, first world problem. :(:rolleyes:
^^^^^ THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and where did you see about NT 3?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom