Rumor Cinderella Castle turning rose gold for the 50th

Are you in favor of a castle retheme for the 50th

• yes

Votes: 171 43.5%
  • no

Votes: 222 56.5%

• Total voters

Bocabear

They have done several overlays in the past...It's the 50th Anniversary...It deserves to be celebrated in grand style...at least as much if not more than what Disneyland got for their 50th... Seems like we always get the reduced version of everything in the Florida parks though.
I am hopeful they will do something amazing...at least on the level of what they have done in the past...

daringstoic

I adored these gold accents. I'd love something along these lines for the 50th. But not rose gold. I'm a Millennial woman and I'm sick of everything rose gold.

They have done several overlays in the past...It's the 50th Anniversary...It deserves to be celebrated in grand style...at least as much if not more than what Disneyland got for their 50th... Seems like we always get the reduced version of everything in the Florida parks though.
I am hopeful they will do something amazing...at least on the level of what they have done in the past...
View attachment 413838

OG Runner

It's better than Pepto Bismol pink.

...and shaped like a cake!!! Even though, I still voted NO. I wouldn't be bad if it was similar to some of the previous overlays,
but if they, (Disney), goes nuts, covering the whole castle in the same color or variations of the same color, NO.

Daddyoh

Traditionally, GOLD just GOLD would be rather nice. Forgot when it was when it was a GIANT CUPCAKE but that was different for the short time and the celebration. Rose Gold I'm really not in favor of.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom