News Tron coaster coming to the Magic Kingdom

trainplane3

Trainplane3 thanks for the official name of Tron lightcycle run and I wish to see the Clothes and the new concept art and the Tron Lightcycle run bike.
Didn’t they release that stuff at the convention? I thought I saw at least the uniforms
They did.
TronCoaster-01.png

08_2019_D23._tron-lightcycle.jpg

sedati

Why do I have a scary feeling this Tron won't be as good as the Shanghai one?
Because that's the job of this forum.

Please try and remember these timeless words of wisdom as you navigate the trenches here:

"You can get just so much
From a good thing
You can linger too long
In your dreams
Say goodbye to the
Oldies but goodies
Cause the good ole days weren't
Always good
And tomorrow ain't as bad as it seems"

Lirael

is it just me or is there a loop in there? I hope there is, I feel like MK is missing a ride with loops.

Why do I have a scary feeling this Tron won't be as good as the Shanghai one? I know it's the same ride but knowing TDO...
Strong pessimism over a ride still in construction with no signs yet that point to it being less of a thrill are a symptom of too much time spent on this forum. I suggest the site that cannot be named for your pixie dust snorting needs to get some optimism to balance out this one. Remember to snort pixie dust in moderation!

Walt d

I don't get the hate behind this ride. Sure, it's not Pirates or Mystic Manor, but I mean they didn't have to give us anything. I understand why some people are upset, but c'mon! It's flipping TRON. I watched Legacy this morning and I am PUMPED. and the dig about the small fan base- we may be small, but we are dedicated. Also, there's more of us than you'd think.

tldr; stop complaining, it's not like they're putting GOTG in Epcot. Oh wait...
Spoken just like a user “

Magicart87

No Refunds!
Premium Member
is it just me or is there a loop in there? I hope there is, I feel like MK is missing a ride with loops.

Strong pessimism over a ride still in construction with no signs yet that point to it being less of a thrill are a symptom of too much time spent on this forum. I suggest the site that cannot be named for your pixie dust snorting needs to get some optimism to balance out this one. Remember to snort pixie dust in moderation!

no loops.

Fox&Hound

So excited for this ride =) Is it just me, or is this far away from Space Mountain? DO we know what will be in front of this building to "fill in the space" besides concrete? Or is it something obvious like the rerouted MK train =)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom