News Announced: Mary Poppins Attraction in UK Pavilion

SteamboatJoe

On a similar issue, my Apple devices during an update a few years ago wiped all the music I had manually uploaded from from CDs over the years and just left me with the stuff I had bought through Apple Music. The most annoying part is that I had moved across the world to the Netherlands from Australia, leaving all my CDs sitting quietly in storage on the other side of the planet. There is stuff such as the lovely Musical History of Disneyland box-set that I couldn't buy once again from Apple even if I wanted to.

So, yes, I also don't trust any of these providers to keep anything we have stored digitally available and do still buy blu-rays.
This is my nightmare. I back up all my music onto an external HD for this exact reason. I've thought about also backing them up on DVDs.

ppete1975

I do. Like some have already said, they're nice to have when the internet is down and there are plenty of times when I want to watch something that's not on Netflix, Hulu, or Prime. Some people also like to collect them. For example, I have 3 copies of Dead Man's Chest and 2 copies of At World's End, but they're all different editions/releases. All in all, I have roughly 150 or so dvds & blue rays combined. (mostly Disney) I also have about 100 vhs tapes. (remember those? also mostly Disney)
or for when the apocalypse happens and there is no internet... I can still watch Disney movies using a generator.. hopefully the emp doesn't kill my blu ray and tv ….. maybe I need a faraday cage to put around them

survival <disney

bclane

This is no longer fluid. Unless plans change post approval, it should be a flat/ round inside ride.
😢. Is it because they don’t want to spend the money? Or because they couldn’t make a better deal with the Travers people? Or some other reason that you know of that you can share? They know how disappointed everyone will be if it’s just a spinner right?

doctornick

I'm okay with a flat ride - though putting it indoors negates one of the main value of such rides in the kinetics, though conversely does make it weather proof - especially with Rat being built next door. But there still needs to be more proper attractions in World Showcase so it can be a compliment as opposed to a "draw". I'm looking at you Germany, Italy, Japan, Morocco, etc....

HauntedMansionFLA

I'm okay with a flat ride - though putting it indoors negates one of the main value of such rides in the kinetics, though conversely does make it weather proof - especially with Rat being built next door. But there still needs to be more proper attractions in World Showcase so it can be a compliment as opposed to a "draw". I'm looking at you Germany, Italy, Japan, Morocco, etc....
Would love It’s A Small World in WS.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom