Rumor Figment, well, to be replaced by Figment

Disnutz311

Disney World Purist
I just wish they would update Journey to use the same system as Mystic Manor and switch out Lord Henry and Albert for Dreamfinder and Figment. It would be the perfect update.
This is actually a brilliant idea and could be easily tweaked to be centered around Imagination instead of a curse. Only concern would be World of Nature Neighborhood. Nature of Imagination? How does this fit? They should have made left side Future World and right side Discovery Land and taken that Celebration junk and shoved it up their a**

This D23 was pathetic and I am quickly losing faith in this company.

misfitdoll

I don’t think bringing the CEO of Target up during the Parks panel fans lined up to attend, just to talk about new easier ways for consumers to buy junky merch did anything but throw salt on this festering wound. Restoring the ride to glory is such an obvious way to foster some goodwill with EPCOT fans. I’ve been to Tokyo and I know what magic imagineers are capable of creating, should they so choose to bestow that level of effort on lowly WDW. 😏

Figments Friend

The incredible irony about today's Epcot presentation was this -

The young project lead from WDI up on stage going on about how much EPCOT Center meant so much to him when he was a kid 35+ years ago, and how he is now tasked with bringing that 'wonder, inspiration, and imagination' he experienced back to the Park with this new re-development.
He's going on and on about it, even breaking out the 'embarrassing family photos' and yet........

There is ONE glaringly obvious omission from the topic being covered that unanimously represents that 'wonder, inspiration, and imagination' statement.
ONE key element.
ONE Pavilion that embodied that statement.....and is completely overlooked during the panel.

Yeah, THAT one.
What's it called......?

Oh, right.
'Imagination'

-

“And what about Science?”

Seriously, no one in imagineering has enough IMAGINATION to come up with a creative, and still cost effective use for Figment and the Imagination pavilion? It’s NOT rocket science (that’s the other side of the park😂)

I’m sure half this board could come up with suggestions, tie into this new nature theme and come up with a better ride.

It’s really quite depressing seeing what was such a wonderful attraction continue to languish.

lazyboy97o

All I can say is that there is no way in Heck Disney is going to keep the current iteration of the ride open for much longer due to this complete overhaul of Epcot, as it just won’t make sense in my opinion. Just because nothing was announced today, at some point Disney will have to address this attraction and it’s issues, and either bring it back to its former glory along with dreamfinder, or replace it with something else entirely. Until then it will probably just be a waiting game...
It’s been a waiting game for nearly 20 years.

I don’t think bringing the CEO of Target up during the Parks panel fans lined up to attend, just to talk about new easier ways for consumers to buy junky merch did anything but throw salt on this festering wound.
The parks are now lumped in with Consumer Products, so it was the appropriate panel.

articos

The young project lead from WDI up on stage going on about how much EPCOT Center meant so much to him when he was a kid 35+ years ago, and how he is now tasked with bringing that 'wonder, inspiration, and imagination' he experienced back to the Park with this new re-development.
He's going on and on about it, even breaking out the 'embarrassing family photos' and yet........

There is ONE glaringly obvious omission from the topic being covered that unanimously represents that 'wonder, inspiration, and imagination' statement.
ONE key element.
ONE Pavilion that embodied that statement.....and is completely overlooked during the panel.

Yeah, THAT one.
What's it called......?

Oh, right.
'Imagination'

-
They just aren’t ready to announce anything yet. The lack of announcement is as telling as if they had announced plans. There’s plenty of time, and there’s still more to come for epcot version whatever this is. The pavilion has not been forgotten.

tribbleorlfl

ONE key element.

Yeah, THAT one.
What's it called......?

Oh, right.
'Imagination'

-
He even mentioned "a little purple dragon" in his remarks, which I was certain would be firshadowing for an anouncement.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom