News D23 Expo 2019

solidyne

Which of the four convention spaces is biggest? Hall 23? The "arena"? I am assuming the one with the "secret" announcement ("stage 28") is a smaller one. (I've never been.)

TTA94

I’m not going out on a limb here. There’s too many possibles and potential queue jumping.

I’d be shocked if nothing Epcot was announced put it that way.

From everything you’ve heard how much do you think we will hear regarding WDWs 50th?

PymParty

Is there any chance they talk about the expansion projects of the international parks during the P&R presentation ? We only know they will talk about Marvel in DLP and HK.
I would love to have more info on HKDL's expansion, Zootopia Land or Fantasy Springs

brb1006

Disney Parks logo for D23 Expo 2019
5e92112e-f23b-4f1b-be75-2efb6c29baa3-jpeg.396176

JEANYLASER

My guesses in order:
Brazil
Spaceship Earth
Black Box ride
Indy land / Animation Courtyard to RnR (wishful thinking on my part)

None of them (other than SE) are related to anything that they’ve started announcing, like the Epcot Spine redesign, so as far as Disney’s concerned they will count as secret.

After all there can’t have been anyone who visits Orlando who didn’t knowBUniversal were going to build a new park, yet that was billed as a massive announcement.

My guesses in Order
Space Ship Earth
Brazil
The Incredibles to replace RNR
50th Birthday Daytime and Nighttime Parade for the Magic Kingdom

that is my guesses for the announcement for Disney I hope!

Squishy

My guesses in Order
Space Ship Earth
Brazil
The Incredibles to replace RNR
50th Birthday Daytime and Nighttime Parade for the Magic Kingdom

that is my guesses for the announcement for Disney I hope!
A new daytime parade is definitely not happening for the 50th, if anything FoF might get 1-2 new floats.

Kamikaze

The hotel will have "rides"... to SW:GE. And probably some simulated stuff going on inside, too -- klaxons, rumbling, screens showing the "ship" under attack or seige...

I don't consider transportation a ride. It will have interactivity like Galaxy's Edge, but its not going to have an actual attraction.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom