The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
I've never seen Big Brother. Do you have an over the air antenna? That was the smartest thing we bought a few years ago -- we get all our local stations on it (comes in very handy if the satellite goes out during a big storm, for example). We then just switch over to antenna. They're not that expensive either. Think we got ours at Best Buy for maybe $40. Reception depends upon what area you live in -- the antenna can pull in quite a few miles, usually.

No antenna, we’ve talked about getting one but haven’t. Oh well, I shall survive without my show.

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
You should be able to watch it online the next day. They usually have the last four episodes online for free and the newest one is on the day after the episode aired.

I did think of that but our internet is out. We think the modem got fried in the big storm
We had a couple nights ago. Hubs was on with customer service for a long time trying stuff. The soonest they can send a guy out is Friday. I’m using my phone data for this kind of stuff, checking posts and such but not for streaming. However since the custodial staff is done cleaning my room at school maybe I’ll go in a couple times this week and do some work. 😉

Rista1313

Oh my lord, my husband was laughing at me the whole time because I would jump and maybe scream a little, every time the creepy ventriloquist puppets came out... at one point he said (while laughing) "Too scary for you dear?" HAHA I loved the movie... and I loved Forky! I tried hard not to cry at the end. I only manage to stifle that a little. And the knifey at the end... LOL...

Cesar R M

@Cesar R M Have you seen all of this Zidane and Gareth Bale drama? What are your thoughts? I’m completely disgusted by Zidane’s disrespectful announcement.

One more reason to try to convince my son to leave his Real Madrid fandom..
Depends, if you see the long run. Bale as always had a beef with Zidane. This just escalated to just public BS.
Zidane is being disrespectful but lets be honest. Bale was the biggest paid dude in history and he didn't deliver a quarter of what they paid for.

On the other hand. The team was built for Ronaldo not for Bale. And Zidane simply does not want to do so.
I have the same beef with the other DT who simply refused to use James Rodriguez, despite plain statistics showing they had higher chance to win with him playing.
And also the weird love of florentino to play Benzema even if he plays like crap.

Real madrid is just filled with divas where everyone tries to impose their choices.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom