Pre-Trip May The Force Be With Us...

May The Force Be With Us

…because I am going to need all the help I can get!

I know, I know, I took forever to finish my Sept 18 TR and now it feels like this trip is right around the corner!

IMG_8380.jpg

The Who:

Come on… you should know us by now.

01296608-D09C-4F7D-891F-2E2AB23B0A4A.jpeg

Me aka mom – who takes 10 months to finish writing a trip report.

IMG_4546.JPG

Ross aka Grumpy aka the Croc-less wonder. My wonderful Mickey ears wearing, husband of 27 years who I want to kill after spending a week 24/7 with him. (He spent a decent portion of this trip snoozing.)

97C95C90-5B3A-42DA-A455-C89782CB49EE.jpeg

Hope aka The Hopester – my baby girl who is now what Disney Dining considers an adult. Diagnosed with Autism and Sensory stuff, but has come so far.

Look how little she was...

IMG_8377.jpg

And now - my Disney adult. lol

C2EAED25-1880-4502-84B7-E89BEB61E2C0.jpeg

Julia aka Sissy. My 17 year old daughter – I don’t know how that happened. She was 6 the first time she went to Disney and now she is 17 and is a beautiful young lady and I can’t stand it!

67EE26BA-3DB4-4EEB-8104-96E625287A64.jpeg

Can I go back to when she wore Tinkerbell wings constantly?

IMG_8374.jpg

IMG_8375.jpg

IMG_8376.jpg

The When:

September 5th – September 21st We are splurging with another long trip. I managed to sign Julia up for a couple of late sprint classes at college, so she can get away with missing the beginning of September, but this may be it for us, as far as September trips go. 😢

The Where:

September 5th – 7th AoA – LM room

September 7th – 21st POP

The Shenanigans:

Well, we are already dealing with 2 issues that could make for some good trip report drama. Would you expect any less from us?

Rista1313

That would be awesome - please say hi if you see us because I can be really oblivious at times! lol

That goes for me too.... I am oblivious... but I'm going to try really hard this time to not be, since there are so many of us going to be there at the same time. I just plan to text you are room number when we get there! LOL... and if you happen to be down by the water, and see a guy with a gray beard, hat, and cane, smoking a pipe, I'm most likely close by!

Figment Forever

Original Poster
Any chance maybe Ross can stay with the girls and you can catch the 5 am solo?

You know what, I actually considered that - and yes, he would be fine with that. But I'm not sure I could pull it off. Do you know if they will be running busses from POP starting that early?

Figment Forever

Original Poster
Has anyone had any luck upgrading to the special Magic Bands? I can't seem to complete a purchase and they seem to change everyday!

bee

Has anyone had any luck upgrading to the special Magic Bands? I can't seem to complete a purchase and they seem to change everyday!
I have been able to do two orders of two bands each. It took me checking every day multiple times a day before I could order them. It is very frustrating, and it's harder the more bands you want to order, because you have to get lucky enough to find a day when all the ones you want are available. I wish I could say I think Disney IT will fix this, but knowing Disney IT... :banghead:

DisneyGigi

I was able to several weeks ago- they came so quick too.
We will be there the week Star Wars opens. Depending on if we are able to do AP Previews- we will be there at 6:00 am either opening day or the 30th. If we are able to ride the ride during a preview- will likely not do opening.

krisri18

Got ours, but it was definitely a struggle. I think I was checking multiple times a day for 2 weeks straight in hopes of being able to find bands we all liked plus actually be successful in checking out. Not an easy task!

BeautyBelle

We did but it was a mess. I brought my personal laptop at work and set it up to just constantly refresh until I found the one my daughter wanted. It took weeks (luckily I can close my office door lol.) Then it look over a week to ship so I thought maybe she would be stuck with the dreaded gray. Happily it shipped today. Frustrating though!

Darstarr

In the Parks
No
What a nightmare this has been. I called and emailed several times. Once I got an IT lady and she told me I am not having any luck because I am trying too much! Huh?!? Cookies or something. She also said I was online at a very popular time. I told her I was up at 6am without luck. I also tried at midnight with no luck. Then the genius told me if all else fails I can buy them at shop Disney. Really???
I sent a very strongly worded email detailing all the flaws of this new MB program. I got a reply that told me to wait for August to order my September Magicbands as they are “working out the kinks”.

Rista1313

What a nightmare this has been. I called and emailed several times. Once I got an IT lady and she told me I am not having any luck because I am trying too much! Huh?!? Cookies or something. She also said I was online at a very popular time. I told her I was up at 6am without luck. I also tried at midnight with no luck. Then the genius told me if all else fails I can buy them at shop Disney. Really???
I sent a very strongly worded email detailing all the flaws of this new MB program. I got a reply that told me to wait for August to order my September Magicbands as they are “working out the kinks”.

One trick I was told that seem to work for me, and for someone else is to use google chrome and put yourself in "incognito mode" and then try. If you are already using chrome... there are 3 verticle dots on the top right, underneath the X if you click on those, it will give you an option to open a new incognito window. Try that... Crossing my fingers for you.

Ears to Disney

The When:

September 5th – September 21st We are splurging with another long trip. I managed to sign Julia up for a couple of late sprint classes at college, so she can get away with missing the beginning of September, but this may be it for us, as far as September trips go. 😢

The Where:

September 5th – 7th AoA – LM room

September 7th – 21st POP

The Shenanigans:

Well, we are already dealing with 2 issues that could make for some good trip report drama. Would you expect any less from us?
Joining in on the fun! YAY! So exciting!! We will be there during your visit! Looking forward to hearing more!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom