The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

MinnieM123

Premium Member

KBLovedDisney

donaldtoo

I have let mine grow over too. I wore too much cheap nickel jewelry in the 80's, and I couldn't seem to wear anything in them anymore that didn't make them red, hot, and swollen, so I stopped wearing them about 10 years ago.

on a side note... My dad said I had to wait until I was 10 to get my ears pierced, my mom took me to get them when I was 5.

All the earring talk...and no, I’ve never had one...!!! ;) (And had to edit ‘cause I didnt even spell it correctly...!!!!! :hilarious:)
But, my 12-year-younger sis had hers pierced at a young age, as well as our 2 DDs. DWifey also had pierced ears.
They all let them grow over years ago. No issues with skin reactions or anything like that, that I remember, they just don’t seem to wanna’ bother with it anymore. The only “request” ;) DWifey and I had when they were kiddos was no more than 2 piercings per ear...!!! :)

Last edited:

donaldtoo

@donaldtoo
As a rough guide here is the price guide for the place I frequent.
View attachment 381524

Cheaper places are available but as with anything you get what you pay for.

Our last two (she did Mrs Ferrets and then mine after) was around £300 for the whole session
Mrs Ferrets
View attachment 381526
Mine
View attachment 381527

Wow, those are really well-done...!!!!! :)
Those prices don’t seem out of line at all, and both of those for that price seems like a pretty good deal...!!!!! :)

21stamps

A happy ending. That is great!

Fingers crossed for tomorrow! Thunderstorms are predicted, so I’m hoping we play and especially that we play an entire game. Both teams are really good.

It's so great that he's accepted as one of their own. So what do you do next year? Will he play for his school again, or stay with this team? Will he be ok playing against them if he goes back to his school team?

He’ll go back to his school next year. The coaches want him to tryout for the stacked team, but he’s on vacation during both weekends in July, no make ups allowed. He’s upset about it.
As long as good players (who want to be there) are on the regular team it will be fine. I’m pretty sure all of his close friends will be on the stacked team though, we’ll see.
A good friend of mine is going to be the baseball coordinator for our school next year, so I’ll get the roster info from him after try outs. Either way T will go back with his school.. the coordinator already said he’s going to call me every day until I register. 😂
The only way we wouldn’t remain is if they had a humongous roster. He’s not playing soccer for school, and he’s not playing volleyball next year.. so my athletic fees are only baseball and basketball (each still has a player fee on top though)... I want to get some justification for that athletic fee. ;)

He would be fine playing against those boys. He plays school sports against some of his soccer teammates regularly... and this baseball season is playing his own school/best friends for the 2nd time tomorrow.

MinnieM123

Premium Member
@figmentfan423 , that was unusual about the King Arthur flour recall the other day. I have a 5-pound package of it in the cabinet, but I bought it about a year ago, and it's still sealed. Had good intentions when I bought it -- figured some day, I'd bake something, but guess I was in no rush. :p

I think mine might be o.k. I believe it's the more recent batches that they are recalling. Just seems odd that something like flour could have some weird bacteria in it.

21stamps

Actually, here’s a question-

One of the school mom’s said I should just ask the coach if T can be on the stacked team without tryouts, since they know how he plays. I didn’t want to do that.. but I’m wondering if maybe I should email and ask if someone would want to observe him tomorrow in the game against the school.

Do you thinks that’s too big of a favor to ask?

King Racoon 77

Thank you sir. You were an inspiration.
Premium Member
@figmentfan423 , that was unusual about the King Arthur flour recall the other day. I have a 5-pound package of it in the cabinet, but I bought it about a year ago, and it's still sealed. Had good intentions when I bought it -- figured some day, I'd bake something, but guess I was in no rush. :p

I think mine might be o.k. I believe it's the more recent batches that they are recalling. Just seems odd that something like flour could have some weird bacteria in it.
Thanks for a good laugh 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Figgy1

Premium Member

I'm sure it's expired by now;) Not that anything in my house lasts long enough to expire:banghead:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom