Any Bets on What Comes After Galaxy's Edge?

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Quick question of the rumored $2.8 billion budget expansion of DHS how much is leftover after MMRR opens next spring?? (estimates)
SWGE = $1 billion
TSL= $275 mil
MMRR = $300 mil ??
Park Renovations = ???
Star Wars hotel= ???
So with D23 expo just around the corner what can be next ??? If there is any $$ left of the budget??
@marni1971 @Magic Feather ???
The Mickey ride is rather too much there. TSL a little bit over. GE a tad low.

Pedro Soto

The recent, current, and soon to begin road work around WDW is costing significantly more than $50 million. It’s also for the most part not directly funded by TWDC but rather RCID.
Yeah I just reread the article I was way off lol most of it is for I-4, Western beltway, SR 528 etc....
my bad
I’m going to go back to my corner and watch the insiders do there think hahaha 😂

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
So, that would mean if they stick with that budget there should be some left for more expansion?
Don’t bet on that
You’ve got a nice new parking lot. And entrance plaza. And an interchange.
Yep
Nothing is marked yet. There’s proposals for several areas of the park.
You mean “phase ME” and phase MORE”??
But there’s still some of the budget leftover for future expansion??
But why would they do that? It’s not just about crowds...or even money.

You have to consider personal agendas here. Who would spending more actually benefit?

jt04

Don’t bet on that

Yep

You mean “phase ME” and phase MORE”??

But why would they do that? It’s not just about crowds...or even money.

You have to consider personal agendas here. Who would spending more actually benefit?

They are maxing out on after hours events and need more lands and queues to handle the crowds.

They still haven't found the ceiling especially as a magnet for overseas visitors or the always increasing local population.

And of course 💰

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
They are maxing out on after hours events and need more lands and queues to handle the crowds.

They still haven't found the ceiling especially as a magnet for overseas visitors or the always increasing local population.

And of course 💰
Where did you get all that?

Here’s what you can be assured of: a 60 something CEO looking to cash out soon at Maximum value with no one to follow him in place and a transient BOD...

Follow the money. One big expansion...movie franchises at their peak...streaming service...hyper valued stock...

What comes next?
🦗🦗🦗

You did me a good laugh suggesting they would build to service locals though...that made my day 😎

jt04

Where did you get all that?

Here’s what you can be assured of: a 60 something CEO looking to cash out soon at Maximum value with no one to follow him in place and a transient BOD...

Follow the money. One big expansion...movie franchises at their peak...streaming service...hyper valued stock...

What comes next?
🦗🦗🦗

You did me a good laugh suggesting they would build to service locals though...that made my day 😎

They are expanding the MK parking lot.

After Hours events are driven by locals.

Just two clues.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom