Mickey and Minnie’s Runaway Railway - Disneyland

thequeuelinelectures

I’m so glad to see this officially happening! Toon Town has always needed a more iconic E ticket attraction to anchor it as a permanent part of the park. It’s just always felt so lacking, like opening a Star Wars land without a resistance/rebellion themed attraction...

fravit

I’m so glad to see this officially happening! Toon Town has always needed a more iconic E ticket attraction to anchor it as a permanent part of the park. It’s just always felt so lacking, like opening a Star Wars land without a resistance/rebellion themed attraction...
I guess the appropriate analogy would be opening Toon Town without Roger Rabit, which is what happened.

But Roger Rabbit has always been the only anchor point for Toon Town for me. I never go there for any other reason, so I'm excited to have another reason to make the trek.

Star Wars land will be fine without Resistance initially, and I'm sure it'll be here soon enough.

thequeuelinelectures

I guess the appropriate analogy would be opening Toon Town without Roger Rabit, which is what happened.

But Roger Rabbit has always been the only anchor point for Toon Town for me. I never go there for any other reason, so I'm excited to have another reason to make the trek.

Star Wars land will be fine without Resistance initially, and I'm sure it'll be here soon enough.
Yeah I get Cartoon Spin is intended to be the anchor I just don’t care about that ride enough to walk all the way back to toon town. This will get me to make the walk

mickEblu

Yeah I get Cartoon Spin is intended to be the anchor I just don’t care about that ride enough to walk all the way back to toon town. This will get me to make the walk

It’s not even the walk for me because I ride IASW on almost every visit. Even with a 3 year old, I hardly ever go Toontown except for the Mickeys meet n greet a couple times. Their really isn’t even a lot for kids to do in Toontown. You can meet Mickey and Minnie in Town Square. I guess 4 years old and up can enjoy Gadgets. What does that leave? Goofys Psych ward padded room and Donald’s boat? Nah I’d rather do Dumbo, Teacups, Casey Jr. with my son instead.

fravit

I getcha. I don't spend a ton of time in Fantasyland or Toon Town anymore. Roger Rabbit is one of the few dark rides I will actually go out of my way for. But only occasionally.

Model3 McQueen

In the Parks
No
Meanwhile in DHS we have an ancient animation courtyard that was ripe for redevelopment as a new Toontown.

I hate our management. Now we have no signature attraction unique to our park except freaking Slinky Dog.

DHS has the original Twilight Zone Tower of Terror, the thrilling Rock N Rollercoaster, Muppet Vision 3D which was ripped out of DCA, Slinky Dog which yeah is a lot of fun.. It could use more exclusives but DHS has some signature attractions.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom