Mickey and Minnie’s Runaway Railway - Disneyland

Disney Irish

Premium Member
Here’s my DLR predictions for D23...

1. We get full details on Marvel Land phase 1, including the Spider-Man attraction. Mayyyyybbbee some hints on phase 2

2. New daytime parade at DL

3. More details on MMRR

4. Some sort of update on ROTR

Dark horses: Eastern Gateway, Hollywood backlot plans and DTD plans

Prayers: Coco dark ride for Pixar Pier

5. Could be, and this is a maybe, the FL expansion with Frozen or BatB coming to Motorboat area.

VJ

I think if we get any news on Phase 2 at all, it'll be a vague corporate announcement along the lines of "And stay tuned for phase 2, where you'll join your favorite Super Heroes on an exciting adventure with your favorite Super Heroes on an adventure!" and that's about it.
FTFY

malice

“...make this attraction unique for Disneyland guests.”

Being that this is supposed to be a clone, would it be reading too much into it to think that they make some changes unique to DLs version? We do know they have to change the set up a bit as in DHS you start off in the real world but at DL you re already in Toontown.

With that said, I’m thinking they mean that this type of new attraction will be unique to DL guests.

DL’s version is bigger.

fravit

I'm not sure about that with the size of that show building, you'd be able to see it from everywhere.
There is a solution to tall show buildings that I don't think is taken advantage of enough...

pocahontas-digupvirginia.jpg

mickEblu

So, 30 feet underground and then the building is only 90 feet high.

I don’t know much about construction. Can they only go down 30 feet? Anyway if it was DL I’d probably care but at DCA we already have the Collectors Fortress towering over everything. So if they can find a way to put a good chunk of the building underground then It can’t be as bad/ tall as GOTG:MB and I’m ok with it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom