The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Goofyernmost

She looks so grown up. My widdle baby is all gone.
My widdle babies are all gone. One is 45 and the other is 43, but, even though they would never admit it, when I occasionally refer to them as my "Baby Girls", guess what... they always smile when I say that. I try my best to not do it in public because that would embarrass them, but, between us, I am Dad and they will always be Baby Girl. They call me Dad no matter where we are, but, that is a little different. They know that I respect them as adult women and I try my best to never slip into Daddy mode and give unwanted advice, but, they know that I will defend/listen to them no matter what. Parenting does not stop at 21 although the teen years tend to make us want to put them up for adoption. Both they and I are past that part now.

Last edited:

StarWarsGirl

I wouldn't be taking them thru TSA, so no worries on that. We fly Southwest... so we check luggage.
TSA checks all your bags, even if you check them, and they will open your bags if they can't tell what's in them. Then they'll leave you a nice little note telling you they hand searched it. Although you can usually tell because it's not as neat as when you packed it.

I used to have little pouches that I packed stuff in. I'd get the hand search notes all the time. Lesson learned; I use clear bags now.

Figgy1

Premium Member
Where do you live? In a rain forest? Seems like you have more wild life then people where you are. Wait a minute are you the Pioneer Woman that is on the food channel?
Just a regular forest. The problem is just down the road a piece is a much more urban area and all the critters seemed to have gotten pushed my way or they think I'm feeding them seeing I seem to feed a small army any way:banghead:

93boomer

Premium Member
More trip pix. We started the last day in AK. Saw this musical group as we passed through. The two ladies started dancing with them. Parkhopped to Epcot. Bought the egg hunt map. We found them all! The bottom pix is the prize I picked. More F&G pix. Last cupcake this trip! I ate more cupcakes this time! :hilarious:365320365321365322365323365324365325

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom