Star Wars Ep. 9 Thread

Mike S

And the usual suspects are feeling cynical. Apparently once you have given yourself over to cynicism it is terminal.

On topic, looked great. Love my Star Wars. It will keep me subscribed to Disney+.

Thank you JJ Abrams!
And the usual subjects can’t deal with a different opinion from theirs so they resort to attempting to bring down those who don’t like it instead of keeping the focus on the movies themselves.

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
And the usual suspects are feeling cynical. Apparently once you have given yourself over to cynicism it is terminal.

On topic, looked great. Love my Star Wars. It will keep me subscribed to Disney+.

Thank you JJ Abrams!

And as usual...

You need to drink too or your won’t be able to swallow it all 😘

jt04

And the usual subjects can’t deal with a different opinion from theirs so they resort to attempting to bring down those who don’t like it instead of keeping the focus on the movies.

Sadly that is clearly not the focus of those who intended to condemn going in.

It is a compelling teaser. And my post wasn't directed at those who critique it without an axe to grind. Everyone knows this.

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
I particularly liked “every generation has a legend”....

I want to pencil in in crayon: “yours is gonna have to be Chris hemsworth or vin diesel...cause rain Johnson killed mine...”

Ok...I kidding...sorta...

...an unknown percentages worth

How long till GOT?

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
Thank you for correcting me. Somehow I was not at all aware of the existence of a relatively unknown Star Wars character referred to as "The Emperor"... 😬

I aim to please. Friday’s are for “exuberant literalism”

But on a serious (relative) note...I don’t have a huge problem with the emperor...at least the good one from Jedi....
But you have to wonder if any of this is salvageable? I will not be following this too closely...as I have for 40+ years...but I still have a glimmer that around Ho Ho time, word will get out that it’s actually “pretty good”...

By reputable sources this time

Mike S

Rise of the Resistance, Rise of Skywalker
Really looking forward to that first one.
I particularly liked “every generation has a legend”....

I want to pencil in in crayon: “yours is gonna have to be Chris hemsworth or vin diesel...cause rain Johnson killed mine...”

Ok...I kidding...sorta...

...an unknown percentages worth

How long till GOT?
Yeah. This generation’s “legend” is Marvel. No contest.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom