The Sorcerer's Apprentice Season 5: ENDGAME - Hype Thread

PerGron

So, saw a billboard today in Orlando that just said #Bendy with a picture of the dancing demon. Feels way to early for billboards for a second game (on top of that being a weird way to advertise an indie game). But it's about the right time to start some viral marketing for HHN, isn't it?

Team Princes, could our maze be a reality?

The Princes of Predictions

Disney Dad 3000

So, saw a billboard today in Orlando that just said #Bendy with a picture of the dancing demon. Feels way to early for billboards for a second game (on top of that being a weird way to advertise an indie game). But it's about the right time to start some viral marketing for HHN, isn't it?

I previously joked that Disney was stealing ideas from this site during SYWTBAI, but apparently Universal is too?

Pi on my Cake

In the Parks
Yes

Update: tweeted out about the billboard and the developer commented a winky face. Whatever this is for, they aren't saying. But at least I know I'm not going crazy and seeing things lol

Edit: both Meatly and Mike Mood commented. For the people that know who they are lol

Last edited:

TwilightZone

Internet spies man, they are getting good!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom