The Sorcerer's Apprentice Season 5: ENDGAME - Hype Thread

Pi on my Cake

In the Parks
Yes
Okay, how did you make this? I have no idea how to use Photoshop, nor do I have it. I only have MS Paint. XD
I got this off Twitter lol

But PowerPoint would allow you to make an image black and white and add some text over it. Someone probably has the "avenge the fallen" tagline already with a transparent background. If not, finding a transparent avengers logo and adding a glow is easy enough

FireMountain

dismz62e3io21.png

Evilgidgit

Sometimes I think of how the one part of the Adam Sandler's Pixels that was good, which is the character based on that guy who cheated a donkey kong world record.
Listen that movie still bothers me.

Moviebob's review for Pixels is spectacular, though I won't post a link here since it involves a lot of angry swearing and may go against the forum's rules.

Evilgidgit

I thought I'd share with you the wonderful artwork of "ChasingArtwork" from Deviantart, specifically his "Auto Avengers" designs. They are blinkin' awesome!

d5ku1om-4c333a89-ce05-4ce0-9f92-991ca9b38bb2.jpg

Loki - Apparently doesn't have any friends.

d5libnl-185e57aa-c399-4246-a8a2-a68c04f46a89.jpg

Thor - Hammer of the Gods

d5p0gc6-b49cb3b8-4cff-4f80-81af-68446d5c41db.jpg

The Incredible Hulk - Has a radioactive gamma core, and very uncooperative.

d5wd4vk-665994cb-d24b-4c83-9265-4b614ecb1747.jpg

Iron Man - Hinted to be the actual Iron Man, or just Stark's armour, floating about Earth's orbit, inaccessible and quiet.

auto_avenger__hawkeye_by_chasingartwork_d6z1kig-fullview.jpg

Shockwave I mean...Hawkeye

auto_avenger__captain_america_by_chasingartwork_d753cqh-pre.jpg

Captain America
- The Star Spangled Bot With A Plan! Dug up the original Cap's shield and underwent upgrades to match it.

spidey_by_chasingartwork_d670vjl-pre.jpg

Spider-Man

auto_avenger__venom_by_chasingartwork_d68ipvr-pre.jpg

Venom
- A robot mutated after a failed attempt to replicate Spider-Man's webbing fluid. Instead, they somehow made Venom.

auto_avenger__doom_by_chasingartwork_d69dfam-fullview.jpg

Doctor Doom
- Yes, he's a good guy...I think. The story on these drawings are a little vague. He finds the original Doom's hood, wears it, can use magic, and is convinced an organic civilization existed on Earth.

auto_avengers__ultron__by_chasingartwork_d7vhx89-fullview.jpg

Ultron - Ultron lives in the centre of the world, implied to have exterminated all superheroes and human life, and got bored.

d8qqh44-556aab71-8662-4303-be92-9f2d63506528.png

Deadpool - The Mech With the Mouth

ChasingArtwork has done over impressive robo-heroes including Batman characters, Hellboy, Link, and the Ninja Turtles.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom