The Miscellaneous Thought Thread

Rich T

Just watching a nice Youtube travel tips video for Shanghai DL, and this souvenir cup appeared. It just made me laugh in a good way.

mickEblu

Original Poster
I really respect that they called Star Tours Star Tours and not Star Wars: Star Tours through the Galaxy. Why does it have to be Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance. We re already in Star Wars: Galaxies Edge. We get it.

Rich T

I really respect that they called Star Tours Star Tours and not Star Wars: Star Tours through the Galaxy. Why does it have to be Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance. We re already in Star Wars: Galaxies Edge. We get it.
How about anything but Rise of the Resistance, which was the stupidest name for a ride I'd heard in a long time until Universal announced Hagrid's Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure.

mickEblu

Original Poster
How about anything but Rise of the Resistance, which was the stupidest name for a ride I'd heard in a long time until Universal announced Hagrid's Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure.

To be honest I don’t mind it and it rolls off the tongue. I just hate the whole “IP: insert mediocre ride name” thing they do these days.

eddie104

What’s a better name ?? I’m so curious to see what you come up with. 🤪

NateD1226

It is still better than Hagrid Magical Unicorn Land Ride. I like ROTR and don't think the name is totally bad . Yes, they could have made it more sophisticated, but do you think Disney is that capable of making good names. They literately called a ride about space, Space Mountain. I don't think there are huge mountains in space.

VJ

It is still better than Hagrid Magical Unicorn Land Ride. I like ROTR and don't think the name is totally bad . Yes, they could have made it more sophisticated, but do you think Disney is that capable of making good names. They literately called a ride about space, Space Mountain. I don't think there are huge mountains in space.
i'm about to make so many people mad, but...
Haunted Mansion

lazyboy97o

Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure is pretty bad. What the hell is a ratatouille adventure? Wouldn’t that be like a buddy movie where Remy and Anton get into antics while traveling the French countryside tasting different people’s ratatouille?

My favorite is still Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters Inspired by Disney-Pixar’s TOY STORY 2.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom